chapter 7: rushed mornings.

september 4, monday 6:30 am

i slowly open my eyes to feel david's arms wrapped around me. i was the tiny spoon. the sunlight was shining through the blinds. i looked over my shoulder to see david, sound asleep, his stubble coming through and his sleepy eyes closed. his skin was glowing.

i grabbed my phone and looked at the time, 6:30 am. shit. my classes start at 7:15.. i slowly get out of david's arms and try to find my clothes on the floor. i turned around again to make sure i didn't wake him. i started to put my pants back on when he blurted out,

"is someone late for class?"

i turn around and softly smile.

"my first class starts at 7:15 and i can't be late," i say, "don't you have classes too?"

"yeah. at 8. i take different ones."

i nod.

"nice.."

i finished putting my clothes back on by slipping on my vans and tying them as i was sitting on the end of the bed.

"well i'll see you.. later." i mumble.

"yeah," he bit his bottom lip, "you will."

i slowly walked out the door and made sure my coast was clear. i didn't want any of the frat boys to see me. especially toddy.

********
as soon as i walked through my dorm door, gabbie was practically slapping makeup on her face, rushing. she looks over at me.

"where the hell have you been?" she asks, putting blush on.

"um out?"

"you've been gone since 7 pm yesterday."

"last time i checked you weren't my mom.." i said.

gabbie gave me a look, like she was impressed with my sass.

"damn, ok.." she said, "what did you get some last night?" she winked.

uh yeah david. wanna know all the horny details?

"nooo! no." i laughed.

"whatever girl.."

the first day of college was.. a blur. i was focused but not at all, if that makes any sense. constant talking, professors introducing themselves, syllabuses. blah blah blah. i couldn't get last night off my mind. i could still feel everything. every touch.

i was about to lose my mind.

after classes were over, it was around 2 pm for me. i couldn't find gabbie or any of the "squad". i realized how beautiful it was outside, so i decided to walk and sit on the bench near the big trees. (college campus park, nice huh?) i start to walk closer to the bench when i see a boy dressed in all black, sitting there with something it his mouth.

it was david.

david fucking dobrik.

he wore black ripped jeans, a black tight v neck, a backwards black hat and black vans. the thing in his mouth was... a cigarette?