Party

Enjoy!

"So explain to me how you know him again?" Shaquana asked Drea, as all three of us were seated in the Cafe eating fried chicken.

"I told you. We was fucking." She said with a slick smiled before biting her chicken.

"So you just fuck random niggas now?" Shaquana asked.

"Nah. I actually knew him before I fucked him. He was a new student at my high school last year and every girl was on his dick, so I befriended him and then we had sex. Nothing else to it." Drea said.

"So you became his friend just to fuck him."

Drea eyes went wide. "Yes! Okay, it doesn't really matter because I heard he was having sex with a lot of other girls too."

"So you was tryna catch something."

"No." Drea said with a sigh. "You can't just sit here and not tell me he wasn't cute to you and that you wouldn't fuck him too."

"I wouldn't because I don't know him. I mean am I right, Alana?" Shaquana said, both of them looking at me.

I nodded my head not really trying to get in the conversation.

"The way they were staring at each other make you think that she was fucking him." Drea mumbled.

I almost choked on air before I started rapidly shaking my head. "No, that's not it. It's just I've seen him before."

"Drea, just because he was looking at her doesn't mean they was fucking. He probably just thought she was pretty." Shaqana said. I mentally thanked her for sticking up for me. A skill I needed to learn.

"Whateva." Drea said, rolling her eyes. I wanted to smack them out her head for disrespecting me like that.

"Anyway, classes start tomorrow. Y'all excited?" Shaqana asked.

"Yeah," I started. "I have three classes tomorrow."

"Oh, what are they?"

"Calculus, Physics and Theater."

Drea yawned. "Wow those sounds boring as fuck. Good luck."

Shaqana rolled her eyes. "Don't listen to her. I only have one class tomorrow and that's Creative Writing."

I smiled before finishing up my food. Talking about class actually got me excited for tomorrow.

"Well, there's this party tonight. We should go." Drea said, excluding me.

Shaqana eyes grew wide. "We should! Alana, you wanna go?"

Not really. "Sure."

"Yas. This will give us a chance to meet people around campus." Shaqana said. "Okay Drea be at our dorm by 9 tonight. We can get ready and be off by 10."

"I guess that's the plan." Drea said picking up her trash and walking towards the trash can. "I'll see y'all hoes tonight."

I mentally sighed.

~

Shaquana, Drea, Drea's roommate and I were walking into the frat house party. I was kinda nervous because I've never really been to a party before. The house was huge with a lot of windows and rap music was blasting through the house. There was people standing against the wall smoking and some sitting, people were dancing in the living and couples were going upstairs.

"This shit lit as fuck." Drea's Roommate said. I still didn't know her name.

"Yes the fuck it is!" Drea said, making her towards the kitchen. Well she's gonna be drunk before the night is over.

It's been about 30 minutes and I was already tired of this place. I was tired of niggas coming up to me trying to get me to twerk on them when they can clearly see I have nothing to twerk. And honestly I'm just not that type of girl.

After finishing my last bottle of water, I glanced around the room. I was sitting in the kitchen, as Drea and Shaquana left me, and suddenly I felt a strong urge to pee. I picked up a new water bottle and decided to look for the bathroom.

I wasn't really getting anywhere so I just went up to some random girl and asked her where the bathroom was. She seemed annoyed that I interrupted her but I didn't care. She point towards the stairs and I gladly walked up. The higher I went the lower the music got.

I could feel a slight headache approaching me. I opened one of the doors on the hall and cautiously walking in. I didn't know if anyone was in the room or not because of how dark it was. I slowly walked towards a door I could barely see and hoped it was the bathroom.

I reached the door and opened it quickly and slipped in. I turned on the light and stared at my blank face in the mirror. You could tell I was tired because of the bags under my eyes. I turned on the sink and threw some water on my face, before sitting on the toilet. I did my business quickly and washed my hands.

I turned the light before opening the door. The only thing I could see was the light coming from the bottom of the door. I kind of wanted to stay in this room. It was so peaceful, but I knew I couldn't. As I was about to open the door I heard someone in the hallway and it sounded like they were coming for the room I was in.

Being the stupidest person I am, I quickly ran back to the bathroom, but kept the door cracked to see if they were coming in this room. And of course they were. Fuck my life. I could've just, honestly, walked right past them. That was until I saw Keith's face.

Keith and some girl were all over each other kissing and touching. He flicked the light on before yanking off the girl's jeans.

Like damn.

He picked up her smaller frame and threw her on the bed roughly. I felt kinda perverted watching them and was about to just close the door and wait it out until I saw the girl's face turn towards the bathroom to take off her bra.

Shaquana.

COMMENT.VOTE.SHARE

If it has any mistakes sorry didn't feel like proofreading it. Lol

YALL FOLLOW ME ON IG
@bbria1213

I follow back . And on the Snapchat @bbria1213

Y'all can talk to me if you need to ya know. Some of y'all actually be talking to me like thanks I love y'all! ❤️❤️❤️