Tempting

Enjoy!

I woke up to the smell of bacon.

This nigga was cooking breakfast. Wow. I honestly thought I was gonna wake up before him. I stretched out my legs and rubbed my eyes. I looked to the empty side of the bed where I was expecting Keith to be. I took my time getting out of bed, checking my phone and seeing a few notifications.

4 iMessage - Shaquana
2 Missed FaceTime Call - Shaquana
iMessage - Devin

This bitch is only blowing up my phone because she saw me leave with Keith.

And then a couple of other notifications from Gmail and Snapchat, but I just ignored those. I opened Shaquana's message and it said:

'Girl wya?'
'You still with Keith?'
'I know you see me calling you! Answer!'
'I got locked out.'

Ugh. This girl is so annoying. She's probably lying about being locked out.

I sighed and relaxed more into the bed, debating if I wanted to go back to sleep or not. It was still early about 10:30 am. Well that's not too early but I could still sleep until like 1 and be fine with that. I groaned as I thought about what Shaquana texted me saying she was locked out.

BZZZ

Speak of the devil.

I pressed the green button on my phone and watched as Shaquana's face popped onto the screen.

"Where are you?!" She yelled over the phone.

Girl why do you care?

"Keith got really drunk last night so I brought him home and he wanted me to stay the night." I told her softly. Trying not to alert Keith that I was awake.

"You're at Keith's place?" She asked.

Duh bitch isn't that what I just said.

I nodded and yawned snuggling back into his bed.

"You're in his bed? Did you fuck him?" She spat out.

I almost gagged about the thought of fucking Keith, my childhood bestfriend.

"Girl no!" I said back, quickly. "He's my friend and I was worried about him."

"Why are you in his bed?" She questioned, face all in the camera. I mentally laughed knowing she was probably jealous, but Keith was my friend. I had no intention of ever getting with him or sleeping with him.

"He wanted me to stay the night."

She had a confused look on her face. "So y'all are just the best of friends now huh?"

This bitch is bitter.

I nodded and yawned. I heard heavy footsteps making their way to the bedroom to reveal Keith shirtless and in nothing but his boxers.

"You finally up." He stated, making eye contact with me. A smile appeared on his face as he sat at the end of the bed and watched me.

What is this nigga staring at. I noticed Shaquana got quite on the phone.

"Hello?" I said. I really wanted to get this girl off the phone. "You're okay? You got in the room?"

"Yeah," she said softly.

Keith grabbed my foot through the covers and mouthed 'Who that'.

I ignored him and looked back at the phone. "Alright, Shaquana, well I'm glad you're okay. I'll be back in the room sometime today."