Devin

Enjoy! Devin Above!

Shaquana looked flustered after Keith asked if they fucked at the party. "Um."

Keith glanced at me before speaking. "Aw man, listen, I was high as hell and, honestly, I was just horny as fuck. I didn't mean anything by it."

"Oh," she said, looking down. She grabbed her bag and left out the dorm without another word.

I felt so bad for her. She probably really thought he liked her or something, but if a guy really wanted to be with you, he wouldn't have sex with you the first night y'all meet.

"Dumbass."

Damn I didn't mean for that to slip out.

"Shut up!" He said smirking, tryna grab me, but I moved from out of his way. "Cmon, Alana we ain't fought in a minute."

"I'm not about to fight you." I said seriously, even though he never hurt me before, I just wasn't in the mood to play fight with him.

"Nah," he laughed, reaching for me. "You called me a dumbass so either you getting your ass beat or you getting your ass beat."

I gave him a straight face. "I have to go to class, Keith."

"You ain't gotta be there for another hour. So stop lying."

His phone started to ring which made him forget about me and go to grab it. "Hello? Yeah yeah. Alright I'll be there in a minute, baby."

I rolled my eyes at him as he started to get his things together.

"I gotta go, Alana, but imma come see you tonight. Alright?"

I nodded.

"Good girl," he joked, while walking towards the door. "Finna go get me some pussy!"

"Hoe ass." I mumbled.

"Heard that."

~

I sat in my Physics class with the most bored expression. I could already tell I wasn't gonna like this class and knew I was gonna need a tutor. Maybe Keith could help me. Despite his appearance he was actually really smart.

"Alright class find a partner and start the warm up activity for today." The professor said.

I mentally groaned. Why couldn't we work by ourselves? I was looking around and notice everyone was getting in pairs. Damnit I coul-

"Hey, wanna work with me?" I heard a deep masculine voice say. I turned to see a beautiful dark skin man looking at me. Oh my goodness he was gorgeous.

"Sure," I finally managed to say after he noticed I was taking to long to reply. I was trying to move my desk closer to his, but it was giving me trouble. I was about to give up when he grab the edge of my desk and slowly dragged me closer to him.

Damn. That's so sexy to me.

"So, um, I think I know how to do the first one but the second one, I have no clue." He said, getting closer to me.

Ok he's cute and all but I don't like people in my personal space.

I nodded. "Um I think I know how to do the second one."

"Good good." He said, touching my shirt. "I like yo shirt."

"Thanks." I felt him relax his hand on my thigh. I glanced down at his hand and he quickly removed it.

"My fault. What's your name?"

"Alana and yours?"

"Devin." He said. "So, where you from?"

Shouldn't we finish the worksheet before talking? Like this always happens when I work with people I know. That's why I like working by myself.

"I'm from Florida. You?"

"New York."

"City?" I asked.

"Yep," he said, popping the p. "Earlier, I saw you walking around campus and I thought you were cute."

"Thank You." I blushed.

"You not gonna return the compliment." He joked.

I giggled.

You are one sexy piece of chocolate. "You're cute too."

"Thanks, beautiful." He said, touching my hand. "I know we just met and everything, but could I get yo number. Maybe we could hang."

I nervously laughed before pulling out my phone. "Sure."

We exchanged numbers then decided to actually finish the worksheet. After class I could not stop smiling. Usually boys weren't interested in me because I was so shy, but he seem different.

~

I sat in my dorm after all my classes and was just going over what we learned today. My favorite class had to be Theater and my least favorite had to Physics, besides the fact that I met Devin. Tomorrow I had two more classes and that would be all for the semester.

I glanced at the clock.

5:47 PM

Keith texted me early saying he would be over at 6 and I texted back why but he left me on read. Now if I left him on read he would be pissed and wanting to beat my ass.

I felt my phone vibrate.

Devin: wassup beautiful

I blushed. What do I reply to that? Should I say wassup back or should I say nun just bored?

Me: hey wassup Devin

I patiently waited for him to reply.

It was about 5 minutes later and I was pissed. Why was he taking so long to reply?

I heard a knock on my door and got up to answer it. I groaned when it was just Keith. I mean who else would it be? Not Shaquana. I haven't seen her since she walked out earlier.

"Wassssup!" He yelled before kicking off his shoes and hoping in my bed. I got in next to him before looking to see that Devin replied, but I wasn't gonna reply until like 2 or 3 minutes later. You can't reply too fast now.

"I know we just reunited today, but you make it seem like we've been together since birth." I said when I realized that he hanging with me when there was a party going on in like an hour and I was being boring in my dorm room.

"What you mean?" He said glued to his phone.

"It's just why are you with me when you could be hanging out with your friends?"

"You want me to leave or something?" He said seriously, looking at me.

"No," I said. "It's just, I'm so boring."

"I like being around you, Alana, when I first saw you in the elevator, I felt like we never separated." He said, grabbing me and pulling me into his chest.

"Aww. That's sweet, but get off me you stink." I joked.

"Shut up little girl."

I ignored him after grabbing my phone to look at Devin's message.

Devin: wya now? I wanna see you beautiful

I giggled and was about to reply until my phone was snatched out of my hand.

"Who the fuck you texting?"

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE

Devin above too. Ain't he sexxxxxxy 😩😍😍