Beach: part 3

Enjoy! Reminder: Italic means flashback.

I hopped out water and ran to the towel. I dried myself off as Keith was laughing at me. I angrily walked out the pool area and walked up to the elevator. Pressing the elevator button aggressively, I watched Keith grab our stuff and come up behind me.

"Man, calm down." He began. "It's not that serious. You act like you can't get a little wet."

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "That water was cold and you know if i would've done that to you, you would've been so mad."

"Come on, let's just go back."

"No." I snapped. "We're going to the beach in the morning anyway. I don't see a point in staying at this pool in the middle of the night."

Keith sucked his teeth before grabbing my wrist trying to drag me back to the pool.

"Stop!" I screeched, as the elevator door opened. "I just want to sleep."

"Fine, bruh." He said, annoyed. He roughly pushed my stuff into my hands before getting on the elevator with me.

When we got back to the hotel room, I could tell Keith was mad at me. I don't know why he's mad. He could've stayed at the pool by himself. It wouldn't be any fun but still.

Keith was ignoring me. He's so childish. I swear.

Keith's mom came back with their aunt and her two sons. Their cousins looked to be around the age of Keith's brother, Khris, and the three of them were talking about whatever high schoolers talk about.

Keith told me about his cousins before. He said they were like his brother but worse. The three of them would gang up on Keith.

I glanced at Keith as he was laying on the bed beside me with earphones in. I tapped him slightly and he looked at me before turning on his side. I rolled my eyes at his childish behavior.  "Are you still upset?"

He shook his head before turning up the music. I sighed before laying beside him and drifting off to sleep.

~~~

"Alana," I heard. "Alana!"

I slowly opened my eyes to Keith standing over me. "Get up."

I groaned before rolling my eyes at his attitude. This boy was still mad about last night. I decided to ignore him and stood up and made my way to the bathroom.

"Hurry the fuck up." He spat at me. "Everybody is already downstairs."

"Don't rush me." I snapped back at him, annoyed.

"Or what?" He said back, tempting me. He stalked over to me as I was brushing my teeth.

I made a look at him, before rinsing my mouth. "Leave me alone."

He roughly pushed my back. "Shut up."

Annoyed, I kicked him in his leg. "Don't touch me."

"Alana, don't play with me." He said, pushing me again.

I turned to him and pushed him back. Hard.

He tumbled to the ground before quickly standing up and making his way over to me but I hurriedly ran out the bathroom and stood behind the bed. "Stop, Keith! I'm gonna tell your mom you won't stop bothering me."

I saw the anger in his eyes. "You get on my fucking nerves I swear. Come here, lemme get my hit back."

"No," I snapped. Before he jumped on the bed trying to reach for me but I stood back and ran back towards the bathroom with him hot on my trail.

Lucky, I was fast enough to get in the bathroom, slam the door and lock it before he could get to me. He banged on the door and tried to twist the door knob. "Open the fucking door! Stop playing, we have to be downstairs."

"You started it!" I yelled back at him. "Leave me alone."

"Come on," He yelled back. "We were supposed to be downstairs 10 minutes ago! I swear, Alana, if you get me in trouble, I'm beating your ass!"

"I'll come out if you just leave me alone."

"Fine." I heard him move away from the door. "Hurry the fuck up."

I slowly opened the door and saw him standing against the wall staring at me annoyed. I stepped out cautiously and made my way over to my sandals and slipped them on. I glanced over at Keith who was walking towards me. I stumbled back as he got closer causing me to fall on the bed, making my legs go upward, tripping Keith to fall on top of me.

We both groaned at the pain of the impact, when suddenly the door jerked open revealing his older brother, Kris.

"The fuck are y'all doing?!"
~~~

So I found this in my drafts lol decided to post it for y'all. I know it's short

SHARE.COMMENT.VOTE