Class

Aye. Enjoy!

I couldn't believe this hypocritical ass bitch. She literally said 5 hours before that she would never sleep with someone she didn't know, but then go and sleep with the exact person she said she wouldn't.

I looked at her out the corner of my eye and she was putting on makeup at her desk. After they had sex, Keith left immediately but Shaquana laid there and fell asleep, so I took the opportunity to sneak out and go back to the dorm.

"What happen to you at the party last night? I went to the kitchen, where I left you, and you weren't there?" Shaquana asked me slipping on her sandals.

"Oh yeah I went to go find a bathroom and when I came back down, I couldn't find you so I just left." I replied, putting on some jeans and a fitted shirt.

"Well girl after you left the boys stepped. It was so sexy."

"Yeah bet it was."

~

I was sitting in my first class which was Calculus. I looked around and sighed when I realized I was the first person in the class, but I was always like that.

Always early.

After about two minutes the professor walked.

"Wow you're early." She said.

I just smiled at her and relaxed in my chair. The class didn't start until 11:30 but I was there at 11:00. Thirty minutes wasn't that early. I liked being early anyway.

Once it hit around 11:30 students came tumbling in. Some eager to be there and some just coming to pass the class. It seemed like the whole class was there and the teacher looked like she was about to introduce herself when two boys came waltzing in.

Big brown eyes immediately connected with mine. He held me in a stare before breaking it to make eye contact with his friend. The lazily walked to back of the class or so I thought until I felt the desk behind me harshly hit my chair. I turned around to see Keith pushing the desk up closer to me and then take seat in it.

"What?" He snapped, when he caught me staring.

"Sorry." I shyly whispered. He was very intimidating to me which kinda scared me.

The class went on with the teacher introducing herself and passing out the syllabus and telling us the whole "college isn't like high school" bullshit ass story and how she wasn't gonna remind us about any upcoming assignments. I wasn't really worried.

We were watching a video about some stupid shit when I felt the bottom of my desk being kicked. I looked down and saw fresh "out of the box" Jordan's right underneath my desk.

Long ass legs.

Now if I step on his shit he gonna be mad even though he put his feet right underneath me. I moved my feet forward so I would accidentally touch him, but this caused me to leaned back onto his desk. He didn't really say anything until I felt him touch my hair.

Nigga what is you doing.

"Your hair is soft." He said, tugging at it. "And real."

"Thanks?" I said, dumbfounded. I ignored him and pulled my hair out of his hands and paid more attention to the video on the board.

"Alana?" Keith whispered. How did he know my name?

I turned around to look at him. He stared into my eyes before continuing. "You really don't remember me?"

"What?" I asked confused.

He rolled his eyes in annoyance. "You heard me."

Why he gotta be so rude?

"No." I said.

He sigh before reaching for my phone on my desk. "Lemme see your phone."

"Why?" I asked, moving the phone out of his reach.

"Bruh," He balled his fist up. "You annoying me, lemme see it."

I handed him my phone but it was soon shoved back in my face. "Unlock it."

"Why?"

"You ask too many damn questions." He said before grabbing my hand and placing my finger on the home button. Once it unlocked he quickly went to the messages and keyed a number in. I saw his phone, which was on his desk, light up from a message.

Why did he put his number in my phone?

"I can't believe your ugly ass don't remember me." He said while laughing as he handed me my phone.

"Who are you?"

"Keith Powers."

"Okay," I snapped, getting annoyed. "That doesn't tell me who you are."

"Don't be catching no attitude, girl, before I beat yo ass like I did in middle school." He said grinning.

Then it all clicked.

Keith Power was my best friend in middle school.

How the fuck could I forget him?!

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE

if I see you and ion speak,
that means ion fuck wit you.

SIMPLE AS THAT. Love y'all <3