Goodnight

Enjoy!

I looked back at Keith as his eyes fluttered. I bit my lip and hesitated before reaching for the door knob again.

"Cmon," He started, sitting up and smirking at me. "Like old times."

"Fine," I sighed. Walking over to the empty side of the full bed and undressing myself. I stopped glancing at Keith and he was staring at me. He had this weird look in his eyes. A look of... hunger?

"Do you mind?" I stated. Referencing him staring at me as I got undressed.

He chuckled. "You ain't got nun I ain't seen."

I rolled my eyes, thinking about the past. Yeah, but I'm more developed now nigga.

"Ya ass got bigger tho." He smirked, before pulling me onto the bed and wrapping his arm around me. I couldn't believe how forceful he was, but this was my first time seeing him drunk. I pulled the covers up to my neck and finally relaxed into the bed. I was kinda relieved he offered me to stay because I did not know how I was gonna be getting home.

Keith scooter closer to me. We were basically spooning and I lowkey liked it.

About 30 minutes go by and I'm drifting off to sleep to the sound of Keith lightly snoring into the back of my neck.

BZZZ

BZZZ

BZZZ

I was startled by the sound of Keith's phone ringing. I ignored it, annoyed that I was woken up.

BZZZ

BZZZ

BZZZ

I nudged Keith to see if he would wake up and answer his phone because it was keeping me awake. But he didn't budge. I just decided to ignore the phone again, but it continued to ring for at least 5 times.

Who the fuck was calling him?

I turned around and reached over Keith, grabbing it off the floor and looked at the contact number. It was an unsaved number. And they kept fucking FaceTiming him!

So guess what I did.

Answered it.

"Hello?" I saw a female pop her head up on the screen.

"Bitch who are you?" She snapped. I was taken aback by the comment. This girl really just called me a bitch?

"Who are you?" I said back. Y'all gotta understand I'm half asleep, so I wasn't expecting this girl to come at me like that and the bitch doesn't even know me.

"Where's my boyfriend?" She said aggressively.

Boyfriend? I mentally laughed. Sweetie your number isn't even saved.

I tapped Keith, but he still wouldn't wake up. So I shook him and he grabbed my wrist tightly and pulled me towards. His eyes slowly opened and he looked annoyed.

"You better have a good fucking reason to be waking me up." He mumbles out sleepily. I winced in pain at the grip he had on my wrist.

I threw him his phone and jerked my arm out his grip, but I tossed the phone too hard and it ended up hitting him in the face.

Oh God. I mentally groaned as I saw the phone come in contact with his face.

"Alana, what the fuck!" He yelled. Grabbing his phone, he threw it to the floor and reached for me. I quickly got up out of the bed, out of his reach and backed into a corner.

"Stop," I said, pointing at his phone as he stood up, getting closer to me. "Someone was calling you and it woke me up."

He ignored what I said and grabbed both sides of my arms, squeezing them tightly. "Don't fucking do no dumb shit like that again."

"Keith!" I yelped out, trying to release myself from his hold. "I didn't mean for it to hit your face."

"Hello?!"

We both turned our heads to the other side of the bed where Keith's phone was at. I looked back at Keith as confusion took over his face. He let go of me and walked over to his phone.

He snatched his phone up and rolled his eyes once he saw who was on the phone. "Bruh why you calling me at 4 in the morning."

"I thought you was still up, baby. You left the party so early. My bad."

"Yeah." He spat, before abruptly ending the call.

Well damn, rude.

I saw him turn off his phone before throwing it back on the ground. He got back into bed and looked at me. I ignored his stare and started looking for my clothes. I was a little upset at the fact that he manhandled me like that and I wanna leave.

He noticed that I was upset and smacked his lips. "Alana, come here. And stop being a big ass baby."

I ignored him again and continued gathering my things.

"It's 4 in the morning, girl." He said. "Don't make me get up."

I stopped and looked at him. "Apologize."

He rolled his eyes and pulled the covers back. "Bring yo ass here."

I ignored him again. I heard the bed move and jumped back as he tried to grab me. I giggled as he slipped and fell on the floor. He groaned before grabbing my thigh and squeezing it tightly.

"Ow what the fuck!" I yelped. I playfully kicked him in his side and he stood up. He wrapped his arm around my waist and lifted me up and threw me on the bed.

"Stop playing with me." He said, and smacked my butt.

I turned around getting serious. "Stop."

I finally gave up knowing there was no point in me fighting with him and I didn't wanna leave at 4 in the morning. I pulled the covers back and got in the bed with Keith hoping in beside me. He snaked his arm around me tightly and snuggled into me. I felt him lightly kiss the back of my neck.

"I've missed you so much." He whispered.

Aww.

I relaxed in his hold. "I've missed you too."

About 5 minutes go by with us just enjoying the silence.

"Keith?"

"Mmm."

"Who was that girl on the phone?" I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders before mumbling out a sleepy, "Ion know."

~~~

I ain't proof read sooo...

Sum slight tho 🤷🏽‍♀️ wrote this in the last 30 minutes lol

Just wanted to update for y'all.

I lowkey don't know where imma go with this story lmaooo but I'm excited to see where it goes!!! 💀 I'm kinda getting obsessed with it

SHARE.COMMENT.VOTE