Opps

Enjoy!

I saw Keith slowly make his way over to Devin and I. He looked me up and down seductively and as soon as locked eyes with him I knew he was drunk.

"Hey Keith." I said, moving a little bit closer. He was staring so hard at me before his eyes reached Devin's. I could see the anger in his eyes.

Damnit. This nigga jealous.

"Wasssssup." He slurred. He took a big gulp of whatever drink he had in his cup. He dapped up Devin before pulling me in for a hug. I felt his hands feel up and down my waist.

I was a little disgusted but I ignored it. He's only acting this way because he's drunk.

Devin pulled me back to him and wrapped his arms around my waist before glaring back up at Keith. I mentally groaned and fidgeted in his hold.

"Wassup Keith." Devin said. "I ain't know you was gon be here. Y'all know each other?" 

Keith noticed my discomfort before forcly pulling me back into his arms. "Yeah nigga."

Oh God.  These niggas playing tug of war with my ass.

Devin's face full of confusion looked down at me. I pulled Keith off me before looking up at him. "Keith you're drunk."

"I know baby." He said before draping his heavy arm around my shoulders. He put all his weight on my small frame which almost caused us to fall over.

"Keith!" I screamed over the music. "What the hell?!"

He started dying laughing in my face. "Come with me."

Keith grabbed my arm before roughly pulling me toward a set of stairs. "Wait, I'm with Devin."

"Fuck dat nigga."

Before I could say anything else, Keith was pulling me up the stairs leaving a confused and mad Devin at the bottom of the staircase. We stopped at a door and Keith pushed it open revealing a bathroom. Inside were two females looking in the mirror.

"You bitches need to get the fuck out." He stammered. I was so shocked that he was speaking that way to people he didn't even know, but they hurriedly rushed out.

"That was mean." I said, while watching him walk in the bathroom and stare blankly at himself in the mirror.

"I'm fucked up." He said, before slamming the door closed and locking it. He slowly turned around to me and glared at me. "Why you here with dat nigga?"

My face scrunched up in confusion. This boy was mad at me? For coming to a party with Devin? "What are you talking about?"

He stepped closer to me. I stepped back hitting the wall.

Fuck.

I've seen this look before. Many years ago.

He was mad. As fuck.

"Alana don't fucking play dumb." He said. "I'm deadass. I told you that nigga only wanna fuck you and das it."

"Keith you're drunk an-"

"I know I'm fucking drunk!" He yelled over me. "Alana, don't fucking play with me."

I flinched at his voice.

"Why are you upset?" I said softly.

He got closer to me. I could smell the alcohol on his breath.

Ew.

I put my hand up to his chest to keep him from getting any closer. He roughly grabbed my wrist before squeezing it tight before pushing it back down.