Sleepover

Enjoy!

Flashback

The bell rung to signal that it was time to go home on this beautiful Friday. I slowly walked out of the classroom and made my way to the bus lot. I passed by many groups of friends just chatting until they thought it was time to leave. I caught eye of Keith who was joking around with his clique of friends.

I sighed. I wish I had more friends.

We made eye contact and he winked at me. I smirked before getting on the empty bus, sitting at the front. The buses didn't leave until about 10 more minutes so I just got lost in my thoughts.

There was about 4 more months of 8th grade year left and I was so excited. I couldn't wait until I got to HighSchool. Hopefully, I can come out of this shell and make more friends. Kids started getting on the bus as I pulled out my phone to listen to music.

The buses were about to pull of when I saw Keith running towards our bus. He ran up the steps, looking at the back of the bus where all his friends were, but stop to look at me. I smiled at him which made him plop down in my seat and pulled out my headphones.

"You coming over tonight?" He asked, wiping the sweat off his face.

"Maybe." I said, before hitting his hand as he wiped his sweat on me. "Stop!"

He laughed, before standing up as the bus was moving. "You better."

I watched him walked to back of the bus. They were being loud and rowdy so I put my headphones back in. It was a 15 minute drive home since Keith and I were the last stop. Once everyone was off Keith got up and walked to the front of the bus and sat next to me.

He yanked my headphones out my ears and I gave him an annoyed look. "Stop doing that."

"Or what." He threatened.

I shook my head not wanting to argue. "Did you do the homework yet?"

He gave me a stank face. "No. We just got it today, dumb dumb."

"I meant the one that was due today."

"Yeah I got it. What, you ain't turn it in?" He asked.

"No I forgot it."

"Ooo Alana ain't do her homework." He joked. "Imma tell yo daddy."

"No," I said too quickly, even though I knew he was joking. "Can I see it?"

He nodded his head before a smirk formed on his lips. "What you gonna do for me?"

I groaned. "What do you want?"

He licked his lips, eyeing me. "I'll let you know."

I nodded, standing up when we were at our stop. Keith stood up too and playfully pushed me back down before walking off the bus. I rolled my eyes and got off the bus saying goodbye to the bus driver.

I walked a little faster to keep up with Keith, but he kept glancing back at me and speeding up him pace. I groaned in annoyance and rolled my eyes. He was always playing.

We lived in two different apartment buildings, so we went our separate ways. "Don't forget to come over tonight."

"I won't." I replied.

I walked up the stairs to my apartment and unlocked the door. I kicked off my shoes at the door and threw off my book bag before heading towards the refrigerator, to only see there was nothing in there. I walked into my room and changed into something more comfortable. I laid on my bed and pulled out my phone scrolling through social media before deciding to just watch YouTube.