The Problem With Forever ~ Jennifer L. Armentrout

Photo credits to @diana_cunha on Instagram

I've been reading some really great five star books lately, and The Problem With Forever is definitely one of them! It's an emotional rollercoaster that has you swooning, laughing, crying and ranting. A must read for...well anyone to be honest.

Synopsis: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Mallory Dodge was a foster kid and throughout her childhood the secret to thriving was silence. Now she is ready for her senior year at high school, after years of homeschooling.

Rider Stark was Mallory's guardian angel throughout her childhood years. After a terrible incident Rider and Mallory get separated only to get a second chance at forever when Mallory and Rider find each other at their high school.  It's a story about lost friends regaining their friendship and something more. It's about the trials that everyone goes through, and that everyone has a sob story.

The Feels:
I was heartbroken. I loved each and every character with the exception of Paige, who is just ack. (Paige is Rider's girlfriend). There are moments when you're cringing and hoping that what you know is going to happen won't happen but ultimately it will. There are also moments when you're like JUST KISS ALREADY. And it's also way to soon to discuss certain...events. 😭 😭 my good friend jediwizard11 also said that every mean thing that Paige said to Mallory, could as be directed to Paige's sister. Sooo #realitycheck!!!

WHOS READ THE PROBLEM WITH FOREVER???? I need to talk about the feels
~Christine 💕💕
Silence is my shield