04. ||

East POV

"Aye mom I'm here where you at?" I walked into my momma's condo to get some advice and see what was going on with her.

"I'm in the kitchen babe!" She yelled. I walked around the corner and there she was cooking up some shit. "What's going on Bran bran?" She been calling me that since I can remember. She hugged me super tight and kissed my cheek.

"Hey momma how you doing?"

"I'm doing good baby just enjoying my time off. How you baby?"

"I'm good ma you know I'm always good. I just need some advice."

"Well spill it, I'm all ears." She sat next to me at the island.

"Alright well there's this female, her name is Camilla. A beautiful woman who takes care of her siblings like they're her own. She's a motivator and she's a strong woman and I just vibe with her. Akairi likes her I like her a lot."

"My grandbaby met her before me?"

"Yeah we went out to eat about a week ago and we all enjoyed our selves. I met two of her siblings and we vibed too. My question is do you think I'm capable of being faithful to one girl?"

"Well the way you talk about this girl specifically I think you can do it. Now don't go out being stupid, if you guys get into it stay there and talk it out. You just like your daddy when it comes to that." I shook my head cause she was right. But when it comes to this girl I think I can be serious with. I can't hurt her after what her ex did and I was there when it happen. I guess my mom noticed I was in deep thought cause she rubbed my head. "You can do it if this young lady means anything to you. Maybe I'll even get the chance to meet her." I smiled at her and thought of that, because it's serious when you meet the moms. Well my baby moms wasn't all that special but she was bringing my baby into this world which was special.

"Alright thanks ma. I'll call you later."

"Okay baby, love you."

"Love you too." I was out the door. I had to go take care of some real business.

Camilla POV

I was out shopping with Sky giving her details about what happened the other night.

"I still can't believe Damarcus was cheating on you with some bitch that you looked better than, was doing better than, and just a better bitch than." Sky had me so weak. I was laughing, swinging my bags enjoying myself. Sky noticed I wasn't paying any attention to her, so she spoke up again. "So I see East got you feeling all jittery inside." She smirked and I smiled hella hard!

"His lips felt so good Sky! I'm telling you girl like and how he wrapped his arms around me to make Damarcus jealous. It was like the icing on the cake."

"Speaking of icinig on the cake, he's coming this way." I looked up and there was Brandon coming my way. He was smiling so hard at me.

"Hey-" I was cut off by him grabbing me towards him and kissing me aggressively. He pulled away and looked me in my eyes.

"It's me and you alright?" I didn't know what to say I just stared at him kinda in shock.

"I just gotta outta relationship... a bad one." I paused. "But I ain't never felt like this before about a man and the feeling you give me I want that all the time so let's do this me and you?"

"Me and you, I promise I'm not like that other nigga and imma show you."

Sky was jumping up and down, she was too geeked. "Yes ouuu I can't wait til y'all start having unprotected sex, y'all babies are gonna be so cute!" It never fails Sky always says some off the wall shit.