05. ||

A Month Later

East POV

"Bae I gotta couple moves to make after I drop Cass off." Mill was laying on top of me and wouldn't get up. Mill and I been getting to know each other for a month and I'm really fuckin with her and just her. Akairi, Mill and the kids been the only ones I been focused on lately. I'm still out here making money and doing what I do just been more out there cause of Mill.

Her fine ass been making me sweat man. I ain't got time for niggas to be tryna get at her especially with my temper I'll fuck em up real quick. Shit I feel like I'm becoming sprung off her already and I ain't even get none yet.

"Fine but I'm going out with Sky to get something sexy for the Halloween party at the club." She got up off me and walked to her dresser to find something to wear.

I got up and walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her. "Don't be mad at me baby." I began pecking her neck nonstop which made her laugh.

"I'm not mad but don't play me I know what making a couple moves is to you and I just wish you had different job. Don't get me wrong I respect your hustle but I worry about you. The shit ain't safe especially in Harlem." She turned away from me after saying that.

I know I had her worried and shit but I run Harlem, I'm no pussy and I ain't going out that easy real shit. She ain't got nothing to worry about.

"Babe just trust me I'm good, always gone be good okay?" She looked at me for a minute.

"Okay I'm going to get in the shower, Cass ready. See you later." She tried walking away but I grabbed her up. She knew better than that.

"Don't be like that." I kissed her lips and she opened hers a bit, giving me full entrance to tongue her down. "Mhm now get in that shower." I smacked her ass as she walked away. She looked back smirking at me before shutting the restroom door.

Damn it's getting hard to control myself around her.

○○○○○○

I had just dropped off Cass to my moms and I had to hit up one of my traps to make sure shit was in order. I pulled up to the fence and rang myself in and parked. Walking in the trap I seen my nigga Don sitting in my office like he was running shit. He was second in command now that he moved back to Harlem, but this wasn't his office at all. "Aye nigga, what you doing in my seat?" I yelled, scaring the fuck outta him.

"Man gone, don't be doing that shit? What you doing here anyway?" He got up and dapped me before sitting in another seat.

"You know I gotta check on my shit, can't just leave yo crazy ass over shit. Yo ass will fuck some shit up inna minute." I laughed going through my emails with my connects.

"Fuck you East." He said crossing his arms. I laughed at him some more. "Anyways how you and Mill fine ass?" I side eyed the fuck outta him.

"Chill muthafucka. You know I don't play like that bitch." I threw one of my pens at him and he laughed.

"Alright sorry but forreal how y'all and all the kids? Shit y'all might as well become a damn family already." He began chuckling. This nigga think everything so funny.

"We good man I'm not even about to joke with yo childish ass. Let's get to business, what you get on Damarcus bitch ass?" I didn't want Mill to know but I knew Damarcus since we were lil bulls and we ain't never fuck with each other, always had beef. After his people killed my dad the beef been too real. He's been seeing me with Mill and I'm for sure the nigga is plotting which I ain't got time for.

"Alright so you know how Mill's car keep getting fucked with, it's Damarcus petty ass. Shit only females do that petty shit." I knew his ass was doing it. My exes knew better than to pull that dumb shit and my baby mom don't know shit about me, who I'm with none of that shit. "He should be at the Halloween party tonight, you know how he love to pop out when hoes are involved."