18. ||

East POV

"Sky get yo ass up here man, she's yelling for you literally fucking screaming!" I was in the hallway going off.

"I'm tryna get there. Your brother is a fucking alcoholic yo he has a hangover and it took forever to get him out the house. I'm right here tho tell her to calm down."

"Man Sky get here." I hung up and called my mom. "Momma you gotta second grandchild on the way you gotta pray for me again."

"Baby you guys are gonna be good, I pray everyday for all y'all. I will pray extra right now for you okay?"

"Yes please momma!"

"Okay bow your head. Hello Lord I'm calling on you now for as you know my first child has his second baby on the way. As we know you're watching over them now I pray that you watch over this family as my daughter delivers my grand baby in this world. Watch over my son, he's nervous but he got this and I know you will reassure him that Lord. This family loves you and I know you love us, go to work in the name of Jesus, Amen."

"Amen. Ma I needed that. I'll call you when she's here so you can bring the kids up here. I love you mom."

"I love you too son, keep me updated." She hung up. I swear that call calmed me down.

I went back in the room. "Baby Sky is coming up now okay, calm down I'm right here. Come on you wanna stop the pain, you gotta get the epidural."

"Okay." She was crying as they turned her on her side and did the shot. "Baby I can't do this." She was grabbing on my face, still crying.

"Yes you can. Give the shot a second you won't feel anything in a minute. You got this, our baby has to come out and you have to push when it's time bae. Okay?"

"Okay." She grabbed my face and put her head to mines, still crying.

"Calm down baby, calm down." Her breathes were calming down and the sniffling was going away.

"I'm here, I'm here! Woah I'm so sorry sis. I was supposed to do your makeup and all that I'm sorry baby least your hair is done."

"Shhh sis she just calmed down." I wiped Mill's face from the tears she cried.

"Okay it's time to push!" Dr. Rossy said coming in. You're ready Camilla?"

👶🏽❤👶🏽❤👶🏽❤👶🏽

Ameira Love Perkins ❤October 10, 2017

October 10, 2017

"Yo this shit feel surreal." I was holding my second baby girl. "You so beautiful like me and mommy." I was sitting in the hospital bed with Mill and we were just admiring our lil savage.

When she first came out I swear I was crying and I don't do that shit. But shit I cried when I found out Kairi was mine. They look alike and that shit got me gone. "Oh my gosh that is so crazy, she really do look like Kairi. They got your genes for sure Brandon."

"These my babies I told you that." I laughed at her getting disappointed. "Awe chill man she got your eyes."

"Ayyye lemme see my niece!" Cash loud ass came into the room with Nari. I handed her to him.

"Be easy with my child now."

"Chill man this ain't my first time holding a newborn." He took her in his arms. "Sis look at your niece." He said talking to Sky, who was coming back in the room with Don hungover ass.

"She's so pretty y'all. Man East your genes for sure, them bitches strong!"

"Yeah I know man she look like Kairi. Speaking of Don call moms and tell them to come up here."

"Mill how you feeling?" Nari asked coming to the bed and climbing all over me to sit in the middle.

"I'm good sis I can't believe I just had a baby. Can y'all?" She cuddled with her sister.

"I ain't gone lie I knew it would happen once you and my brotha started messing around." Don said laughing. "And I knew y'all would get back together, am I right?"

Me and Mill looked at each other before she spoke. "Actually we're more than back together, Brandon showed me my dream house then asked me to marry him. My water ended up breaking before I could answer."

"So why don't you answer now sis?" Nari asked then smiled at me, holding my hand.

"I'm gonna say.... YES!" Everybody had they own lil congrats while I got out the bed and went to grab the box out of the baby bag. I came back to the bed and my mom and the lil ones came walking in.

"Congrats my children I'm so proud of y'all."

"Mom I'm glad you here. Now let's do this the right way." I walked over to Mill and got on my knee. By now everybody in the damn room had they phone out recording it. "Camilla Lynne Taylor will you marry me?"

"Yes Brandon Nathaniel Perkins yes I will!" Everybody was cheering. I got up and kissed Mill and I felt someone grabbing at my pants, it was Kairi.

"Is Mill my mommy now?" She asked smiling.

We both looked kinda shocked at her question. "Something like that she will be your step mommy?"

"Can I call her mommy?"

I know this is a short chapter but I had to get this out the way for you guys 😘

Is it okay for Kairi to call Mill mom?

How do you guys feel about a wedding and what should happen, what colors, all that help inbox me and if I like your idea I'll make the chapter out to you 😘❤

Leave me comments, show love & vote