17. ||

East POV

"Kairi and Cass come here." I had Cass today cause I missed my lil dawg. It's been two months since I been with Mill and shit was crazy. We talked here and there but only about the baby and when I really tried to talk to her about us she just ignored the fuck outta me. A nigga in love but I ain't kissing no ass so I just left it alone.

I had Mill on facetime. "Hey my babies y'all being good?"

"Yes!" They both said together. "Sis Brandon bought me some shoes and some toys today!" Cass jumped in the phone.

"Really?! That's good baby you thanked him?"

"Yes." He gave me a hug and I tickled him. "Alright you kids go play." I had to talk to Mill myself.

"Cass has enough toys and shoes. That's why the kids love you so much you spoil they bad butts."

"Whatever. Aye but look I gotta run something by you. First lemme ask you this, has Walt reached out to you lately?"

"Um no not recently but last week he said he needed to talk to me I didn't feel right saying okay because of you so I declined. Why wassup?"

"Next time he reach out don't text back, I can't tell you why right now but just don't do the shit ight?"

"Ight dang. What's going on?"

"Baby just listen to me ight I'll explain when it's all said and done. Just don't fuck with that nigga and if he reach out lemme know."

"Okay do you think you can come over tho after the appointment?"

"Yeah what's wrong with you? You okay?"

"I just been cramping and I need you to be here if my contractions start."

I shook my head before answering. "Yeah man. You know it's fucked up you gotta ask me to come over when we were just living together a month ago."

"It's fucked up you cheated too Brandon. Are you coming or what cause I'll ask Sky instead?" She rolled her eyes at me which pissed me off.

"Yeah I'll be there Camilla. But please don't be throwing that shit in my face it was a big mistake, I don't wanna be reminded every time we talk damn. Can you do that?"

She let the attitude that was on her face fade. "Yes. Sorry."

"I'll be there." I hung up and packed up me and Kairi shit. I was hella nervous no lie. About to be a daddy again, shit made me really think on all the shit that has happened in just this year.

But I was ready for whatever to come next between me and Mill, I swear. She needed to decide what it was gone be forreal. I needed her back in my life, besides this distant shit was killing me I'm so used to coming home to her mean ass. I fucked up but damn she didn't lemme explain, didn't give me a second chance or nothing. I just want my baby and our bond back together forreal. Shit a nigga been sexually frustrated and some mo. I just wanna be around her mean ass.

******

"So Mr. East how have you been since the last time I seen you?" Dr. Rossy, the baby doctor is super chill man I fuck with him.

"I been coo, tryna get back on track with things."

"Yes I heard about what you did to my Milly. Did she tell you what I told her?"

"Nah. What you tell her?"

"I told her, us men, we make mistakes. You love her you own up to your mistakes and you beg and do everything in your power to get her back. Are you doing that Mr. East?" He was getting his machine ready for the last ultrasound.