13. ||

East POV

"Aye let's go to the mall and then grocery shopping. We got hella people in the house, we need more food." I was in bed with Mill just chilling and rubbing on her stomach, all she had on was a sports bra and her matching lace panties.

Her stomach was growing but her body was still the same. Ass looking too good and I wanted her but we was moving slow on that I didn't want to hurt her, so lately I been craving but I been going strong.

"I don't wanna get outta bed bae I just wanna stay cuddled up. It's raining outside, the kids are gone. It's perfect baby."

"Listen if you put your ass on me I'm gone go crazy Mill I wanna be inside you so bad baby. So either lemme get some love and I'll be easy or we gotta go and you gotta put some clothes on."

Next thing I know she slipped outta her panties and thru them at me. "Oh shit forreal."

"Yes then we can get in the shower together and really get ready to leave. "How's that sound?" She pulled my pants down and got on top of me.

"Shit that sounds ohhh shit!" She slid on me and I about lost my mind.

"Ahh!" She started grinding on me. "Fuck daddy!" It didn't take long for her to get adjusted, next thing you know she was bouncing on it uncontrollably.

I don't know if we'll make it out the house.

••••••

"Aye bruh is you paying attention? This shit important man." I was at Don house cause he had something important to talk to me about but a nigga was tired.

"I'm listening! What? Shit you expect a nigga to just be up at this time. First I busted twice, I went to the mall which I regret because these hoes was making Mill mad so I had to argue then I went grocery shopping for six people including myself and carry all that shit in the house by myself. I'm tired so get to talking, make a move or something."

"I think this bitch been tryna get at my girl and I wanna see if she go. I'm ready to fuck some shit up bro! I'm pissed I called you to calm me down but it's not gonna work. I'm ready to go." Before he even let me talk he grabbed up his jacket, the strap and his keys.

Awe shit I wasn't ready for this. This nigga about to get me in trouble.

We made it to my strip club and Don loaded his gun before getting out. "Aye!" I grabbed his arm.

"What?" I knew he was on bullshit.

"It ain't that deep put the gun in the glove department bro." He looked at me for a second and gave it to me. I got out the car and headed in with him.

I was looking around, seeing how my management was doing and they was keeping my shit up so I was satisfied. In the corner of my eye I see Don snatch up Sky by her neck outta some niggas lap.

I hurried and got my ass over there before something popped off.

"What the fuck Don?! You stupid bitch you don't grab me up like that. Who the fuck do you think you are?" She slapped the fuck outta him.

He was about to hit her back but I grabbed his arm. "Are you forreal dawg? You know better, what you on?"

I looked at my nigga he looked like something else was wrong. "What's wrong Donovan Nash Green?! You ain't never did me like this what the fuck is up with you?"

"Aye answer your girl bro. This ain't you."

"My mom is dying. She ain't got much time man."

"So you come to my job and handle it like this? Like this fucked up but you don't do me like this."

"Yeah bruh you handling it the wrong way. Calm the fuck down Don!" I had to take his ass to VIP.

"Lemme go get dressed and I'll be back." Sky left.

I gotta try to calm him down before this nigga fuck my club up.

Sky POV

I came out my dressing room, pissed the fuck off. All the hoes was staring at me and knew not to talk to me.

I walked in the private room East had put Don in and I just stood there watching him tare up shit. It had got to the point where a few tears fell from me and East eyes. I never seen Don like this.

He finally gave up and fell to his knees crying. "Baby I'm sorry." I got on my knees and held him.

"This ain't me Skylar I'm sorry man. I promise I won't ever touch you like that."

"We'll talk later. Come on you drunk, let's get you outta here. You coming home with me ight?" He was wrong for coming at me like that but he was my man and he made a mistake on some drunk shit and had to have the worst day knowing the news he got.

"I'm sorry. I wouldn't have brung him if I knew this Sky."

"It's okay I don't even think he knew what he was doing either bro."

"He sloppy drunk. Why don't you just come to my house cause you know yo lil ass can't carry him or hold his dead weight ass." He said putting Don's arm over his shoulder.

"Alright I'll grab my clothes and will be on my way. I'll let Mill know you on yo way with him. Thank you so much B."

"I gotchu see you in a minute."

••••••

I pulled up and grabbed my night bag out the back. "Oh shit wassup sis?" Cash was walking up the driveway with some young niggas.

"Damn that's yo sis too? She bad as fuck." I heard one of them say.

"Chill man, aye sis what you doing here? You need some help?"

"Nah I got it. Don got really drunk and East brought him here so I'm staying to help him out I know he's not gone remember this night."

"Awe damn bro is wasted forreal. Imma fuck with him in the morning." We shared a laugh.

"I gotta go to my job early to quit so I hope I'm not here for that."

"That's where I know you from, you danced for me for my 18th. My bro planned it, Demarcus. I'm Deveon."

"Demarcus yo brother?"

"Yeah I know he lost Mill."

East POV

"To a real nigga. Wassup Dee?" I came out of the garage dapping up Deveon.

"Aye bro." Deveon laughed. "That's still my brother chill."

"I'm playing bro, but what y'all young bulls on?"

"Nothing just coming from balling about to chill in the game room."

"Alright don't fuck my shit up and go to your profile Cash."

"Ight." They walked past me. Sky was still sitting on top of her car, looking lost in thought.

"Everything gone be coo Sky this ain't the Don we know but the dude love his mom. She is all he had growing up."

"He told me his dad was an alcoholic and used to beat on them and shit."

"Yeah but my bro den always been strong he gone come back from this. You should suggest y'all going down there for a minute so he can spend all the time he can get with her before she passes. I'll be down there for the funeral. But take that trip even if you gotta trick him into going cause he don't even wanna see her like this."

"Thanks East." She gave me a hug and began crying on my shoulders.

I knew tonight was a rough one for her so I understood forreal. His moms like my second mom so this gone be tough for all of us.

Sorry I took so long updating I have chronic sinus infection and so it comes and goes when it wants, hope my beautiful readers understand.

This Chapter was low key a filler to get to the juicyness!

What did you guys think?

Leave comments, show love & vote! Appreciate y'all 😘