22. ||

East POV

A nigga was out the hospital finally but ain't nobody know it but my fam. I had Cease pick me up cause I had Don go to Cash's graduation. They decided to let him graduate early due to him being a honor student and they knew he was moving temporarily. I was hurt by not going but I had to make a sacrifice and it was time to move. I had already shipped my cars including the ones I bought Mill to Atlanta.

That's where we was moving temporarily and I was cool with it cause I was gone be making money either way. I got connects everywhere I fuckin go. This nigga Walt has known me forever and I'm just thinking like what the fuck makes him think that he gone take me out that easily. I'm always one step ahead of my enemies and his ass shoulda knew that now he gotta go.

"Bruh I gotta surprise for you." Cease was pulling out his phone.

"Nah man I don't like surprises man."

"Man chill I ain't on no bullshit." He gave me his phone and it was something I wanted to see. It was a live video of my family at Cash's graduation. "Look I know you ain't wanna miss that shit. You ain't gotta watch yo back with me. I been yo tattoo man since your first tattoo. We got real cool, I know what you do man and when nobody believed in my dreams of having a shop, you did and you helped my business be what it is today. So believe a nigga when I say I'll never cross you. I want you to stay on your grind for this man." He pointed at my family on the phone.

"Yo I appreciate that shit to the fullest and I trust you Cease I just ain't never had nobody cross me this hard besides Kairi mom. You ma nigga tho and I fasho appreciate you taking this long ass drive to Atlanta with me bro." I just had to make sure shit went as planned. Mill and nem was supposed to pack up after the graduation, lock both houses up and be on a plane fasho. "But at least you get the first tour of my crib in Buckhead."

"Lemme see what that's look like." I opened my phone and showed him the picture.

"Bro that's a fucking mansion!" Cease voice was loud as fuck.

"Yeah I know bro. I don't know if this a real move or what but I'm kinda into the idea of forreal moving." Which I really was. Tired of all the Harlem drama. But that means I have to move my mom and I don't know what I'll do with my club.

"That's a big move bro. You really ready to say goodbye to New York? Spanish Harlem that's where we from."

"You right but come on man even you expanding and got a tattoo spot in the A."

"You right that bitch beautiful too but imma always come back to Harlem."

"Shit me too but I just need a break for now, me and my lady. She might be upset right now but she gone love it." I went into deep thought about it. Marrying her in Atlanta, bring all our fam out to see how far we come within so little time. "I think imma throw an engagement party soon."

"Why don't y'all wait til y'all birthday? That'll be perfect forreal bro. Get sloppy drunk together and fuck like crazy, get that good birthday sex in. Plus that's a great birthday gift to any woman. Oh and give her ass a bigger ring, they love that." Cease was right surprisingly cause this nigga was fucking every bitch in New York.

"Yeah you right plus all this shit should be over by then."

"Shit I hope so, we gotta be lit for the birthday g." We dapped each other up and vibed off that new Fab album. Shit this gone be a long ride.

Mill POV

💕💕💕

Seeing my brother graduate gave me so many butterflies. Two of my momma's kids walked that line, two more to go. I sent a kiss to the sky just thinking about it. Everything about today was so perfect except for the fact my man wasn't here.