34.

Aaron POV

I feel blessed to see 20 man. My bruva made it all too special for me though. From the car to the bag to bringing my niggas to Atlanta to the last but not least beautiful Queen I got to know a few months back.

I ran to the back of the house. And my niggas was standing right there goofing off as usual. "Yooo!" They yelled when they noticed me. "Happy gang day bro!" Me and Los dapped up and Boogie came up next to bro hug me.

"I can't believe y'all niggas is here. Why ain't y'all tell me?" They both smirked at me.

"That wouldn't make it a surprise dumbass." Los smacked my neck.

"Yeah yeah but come check out my new shit." I was about to head towards the door but once I turned around there she was, Queen.

"Damn, she spicy fasho." I heard Los say.

"Hey handsome. Happy Birthday!"

"Thank you beautiful." I went in for a tight hug and she pecked me on my cheek. We let go of each other. "These is my bruvas from back home Los and Boogie." She shook hands with them. "Y'all this is my good friend Queen. I met her at East and Mill wedding."

"Ah this the new john you've been tripping about." Boogie laughed knowing he just aired me out. "But they call me Boogie but you can call me Arty or Artist."

"Oh okay Artist is your real name?" Queen was on the right path already. Getting to know the bros.

"Yeah what was my momma thinking?"

"No that's actually beautiful and different. Wouldn't you like to stand out? My real name is Queen. You'll prolly hear this guy or my sister Tommie and Mill call me Queeny or Naija."

"That's cute and actually mean something. Your momma felt like you deserved that name. She knew what you were before you did." I added in.

"Word." Boogie agreed with me. "Okay and I feel the same way about your name Artist. What do you do?"

"My nigga sings and he can rap. He literally makes a melody out of his raps." Los gave him instant clout.

"See you were meant to be Artist love." Any other time I would be jealous as hell but my brother needed to hear that. He's hated his name for the longest.

"Damn Aaron us with these regular ass names and shit." Los had me weak instantly.

"I'm sorry y'all. I just don't like when people despise their name. But anyways your name Los short for Carlos right?"

"That's right. Also because I was born and raised in Los Angeles and when I came down here at twelve I would tell people that so they would call me LA and you know they was my first friends I had when I got here. They started calling me Los and I went with it."

"Oh okay I like that. Now I know this guy gotta nickname but he won't tell me. So what is it?" She put her arm around my torso and her head on my shoulder. This girl was just everything I could ask for.

"Well we got AK47, AP and Benji." Boogie just straight out told her all my damn nicknames. "Damn just give my mans up." Los smacked Boogie on his neck.

"Benji! Oh my gosh Benji is from your middle name! Why didn't I guess that?" She was jumping up and down cover her laugh and smile. She was talking about the convo we had on the phone a couple weeks ago when she was tryna figure out my nickname. "That's so cute!" She squeezed my cheek.

"Shorty chill." I put my arm around her. "Y'all ready to go see my new whip bro got me?"

💯 💯 💯 💯 💯 💯