19. ||

Mill POV

A Month Later

"Baby wake up I need you to watch Ameira while I shower."

He grunted. "Hugh alright let me go piss first." He got out of bed with just his boxers, morning wood just swinging and I was so ready for him.

After 20 minutes he came back in the room fully dressed and looked at me before coming over to me and kissing me multiple times on the lips. "What was that for?"

"You let me sleep why baby, I told you night duty was all me." He sat on the bed and grabbed up Ameira. "Hey baby, you're such a happy baby. You missed daddy?" I loved watching him be a dad. It was so sexy and made me feel secure. I got me a great man who takes care of his kids and really loves them.

"She actually only woke up once and I fed her her bottle and put her in the bed with us. She was good for the rest of the night."

I don't even think he was paying attention to me, so I took a picture and put it on instagram.

@MillyRock_01 look at my happy baby 👶🏽💛 daddy giving her love as always @EastSav

"Babe you hear me?" He was still looking at her.

"Yeah baby, aye she so calm forreal. She like the both of us so cool."

"Yeah but bae can we talk?"

"Yeah wassup?" He got up and put Ameira in her bassinet. "Let's talk." He sat back next to me on the bed.

"Well we haven't had any alone time since the birth and I need that. You don't miss me?"

"Shit yeah I do, I just been tryna give you time baby. I can't do that when I had you going through all that pain having my lil savage." I was so appreciative of him, I'm thinking he didn't wanna touch me and was scared, or not attracted. "But trust me I been wanting it. You walking around the house like that got me gone. You either naked or damn near and that shit be having me ready on go forreal. Ass and titties den got bigger. I wanna play wit that fasho. Word to my muva."

He ended with that which made me laugh. "Shut up!" I nudged him.

"Look I even posted yo ass on snapchat the other day." He opened his phone up and showed me his ignorance.

" He opened his phone up and showed me his ignorance

"You're too much man!"

"I had to let muthafuckas know." He sat Meir in her bassinet and wrapped me in his arms tight and kissed on my neck. Then he begin licking in between my cleavage.

"Baby chill, Kairi in the other room."

"Man you almost had me going." He killed me always blaming it on me. "Kairi!" He yelled. Soon enough I heard knockers shaking as Kairi ran in the room, then running in my arms.

"Hey babe." I rubbed my hand through her hair.

"Mommy where the baby?" Yes Kairi was now calling me mom and definitely was something to get used to. I just don't want her to think her mom is non existent or feel a way about her mom, that's still her mom but Brandon explained it to her the best way he could for her to understand. So it all worked out.

"She's in there." I pointed to the bassinet.

"Uh uh so you ain't gone give daddy love forreal?" He grabbed her up and she wrapped her arms around his neck as tight as her lil self could. "That's better but what you wanna do for your birthday?" He sat her on his lap. It was November so Akairi fifth birthday was coming up, last year me and Mill took her to doc McStuffins on ice I wanted something different for her this year.

"Skyzone!!" She yelled grabbing his face and laughed afterwards. "Daddy we going?"

"Yeah if that's what you wanna do. What you want for your birthday?"

"Toys and stuff." She was turning five and her spoiled butt was gone have it all.

"Ight ight I got you. Go ahead and kiss your lil sister and go play." She got on her little stool she had and kissed Ameira on the forehead. "Good baby!" She said before running out the room.

"Speaking of her party is her mom coming? That's her mom I just don't want no problems babe. It's Kairi 5th birthday party and I want her to be happy and not see her parents argue." I gave him that look.

"Man I ain't gone argue with that bit-" He stopped and looked at me. "With that woman. I ain't gone argue with her ain't no reason to, she should be happy she invited this my daughter."

"Yeah I know but you ain't the only one that laid down and had her. She her momma so she gets invited, you want me to do it?" He looked at me like I had three faces. "What?"

"Nah last time y'all seen each other you was ready to beat some ass and I don't have time for that baby I'll do it even though I don't want to."

"Yeah do that but what's going on with you and Walt, still haven't talked about him? Wassup with y'all?"

"Well babe you know how they say keep yo friends close but keep your enemies closer, well Walt an enemy straight up. Rule still stay the same until I say different." He kissed me on the nose and got up off the bed. "Let me call this lady."

East POV

"Hello?"

"Aye wassup?"

"Wassup East."

"I'm calling you to see wassup with Akairi's birthday. Me, Mill and my mom was gonna throw a party for her, Doc McStuffins theme but I was gonna see what you wanted to do."

"Oh wow. Well I wanted to have my own little party for Kairi myself so I hope you weren't calling to see if I would join this planning." She got a smart ass mouth man but I'm about to cut her ass.

"Look actually the only reason I called is because my fiance said that I should call and invite yo ass. I'm having her party on her actual birthday and I guess you can do yours when you get her this next weekend." I hung up on her coo ass. I swear she push buttons man.

"I did it that for you and Akairi, other than that fuck her." Mill just shook her head at me.

"Maybe she will grow up and stop being mad at the wrong person for what happen between y'all and be thankful for the blessing y'all got out of it."

"That's why I love yo ass. Always say the right shit at the right time." I got up behind her while she was at the dresser grabbing some clothes.

"Mhm. Move Brandon, I'm forreal about to get in the shower."

"Well shiddd let a nigga join. Meir sleep, lets take the monitor in there."

"You're awful, grab the monitor and come on."

They nasty 😋😋

Chapter kind of short but had to get it out the way for Chapter 20!

Should Kairi mom come to the party?

Vote, comment, and show love 💕