15. ||

Mill POV

I was now seven months and getting bigger by the day. Me and Brandon were anxious and so ready for our baby girl to come but I was so annoyed with being this big. But Brandon aggy ass loved it but he wasn't the one dealing with body changes.

Lately we been doing great. Kids are happy, we're happy. He ain't been gone long lately so everything was peaceful.

Now Brandon and I were on our way out to eat with Sky and Don to celebrate me and Brandon's one year anniversary. It's been a month since the funeral and Don's been handling it well. Brandon's been a huge part of his recovery and I know Don is very thankful for that.

"Baby you look good." He reached over and rubbed on my protruding belly.

I put my hand on top of his. "Thank you I feel good too. How you feeling daddy?"

He smiled at me with his gold in his mouth. "I'm good bae forreal shit good. My lady good and the kids good, we about to eat good." We both laughed. "We some fat asses. I gained some weight messing with you." He kissed my hand after laughing.

"You gone have to take that up with her when she finish doing her time in the joint. She got two more months." I pointed at my belly and he was cracking up.

"Man gone being petty, let's grub." We pulled up to Tribeca and I was ready to eat. I seen that my sis was already here and I was hype.

"Look at you big booty!" Sky said getting up from the table to hug me. "Hey bro." She hugged Brandon while me and Don hugged. "So how our baby doing?" She looked back and forth at me and Brandon, which made his ass laugh.

"She good g, growing by the minute. She look just like me on the 3D pics we got." Brandon said. "Bro you gotta see them." He was talking more so to Don.

"You gotta lemme check it out bro. It's gone be another Akairi fucking shit up around here."

"She does look like Akairi, it's crazy!" I chimed in. "But you guys need to help us with the name. We still don't know. You guys are the god parents so y'all gotta help us with that."

"Damn bitch we gotta do everything and we ain't the ones expecting." Sky said laughing. "But I'll help damn must a bitch do everything." We laughed and Brandon and Don just looked at us like we was crazy as always.

"Hello, I'm your waitress, Gabby. Are you guys ready to order or do y'all still need time?"

East POV

I looked up hoping I was tripping but I wasn't. That was the stripper from a month ago and off rip she made eye contact with me. I just looked away, dreading this shit. "Bae what you getting?" Mill asked me, grabbing my hand.

"My regular baby." I guess Don seen what was up with me cause he nudged me under the table and gave me a look. All I could do was shake my head.

"Yeah my man wants the Tribeca steak and shrimp special with mac & fries. I would like the steak and baked potato meal extra sour cream and butter please that's all."

Whole time my girl was reading off what we wanted ole girl was staring at me.

"Excuse me you know my bro or something or just gotta staring issue I can fix?" Skylar asked with an attitude, which made Mill look up at the girl.

Gabby laughed before saying something. "No I'm sorry he looked familiar is all, I'm sorry how about you guys order."

Mill looked at me suspiciously but decided to not ask and went about her business. After Gabby walked away, Mill glared at me for the longest til I looked at her.