46.

East POV

Today is the day of my Halloween party and I got Mill & Nari running around with me this early morning

Today is the day of my Halloween party and I got Mill & Nari running around with me this early morning. Got my assistant Herb doing some last minute shit. And my ass running around like a chicken wit its head cut off.

We were at the venue where my party gone be at and I was yelling at everybody seemed like. If the mothafuckas who was working for me did everything right it wouldn't be a problem. "Ayo move that shit where its 'pose to go man. Why the fuck is it in the middle of the room anyway?"

"Baby baby baby!" Mill grabbed me when I was on my way to the kitchen to see if they had shit right. She was sitting on the arm of the VIP couch. "You need to calm down, right now." I threw my head back in irritation. "I'd be calm if these mothafuckas did their job. The party is tonight. Man they got me mad tight."

"Baby come here." She pulled me down to her for a couple of kisses. "It's gonna work out. Stop stressing yourself baby and yelling at these folks because that's not helping anything."

"You right. Lemme chill." I rubbed my beard. "Y'all ready to go?"

"I know I am." CaNari answered still all in her phone. "Aye young one ain't you sick? Out yo damn phone." I snatched it from the tip of her fingers and put it in my pocket. "Oh my gosh!" is all I heard before she stumped outside with her stuffy ass.

She was sick so we had to call her out of school. Couldn't leave her at the crib by herself so she was with me and the Mrs today. "Who this ugly ass boy on yo screensaver?"

"That's my boyfriend Tyler."

"Booooyyyfrienddd? Yo what the fuck you doing with a boyfriend and why I ain't meet him?"

"Bran bran I told you about him. Can I get my phone back?" I sucked my teeth. "Nah ain't you sick? Go to sleep in the car or something." She sucked her teeth and got in the car. She had me tight.

"Did you know about this?" Mill started laughing. "No baby of course not, I woulda told you bae. Calm down." She giggled. "I'll talk to her later. Just worry about your party babe." She grabbed my hand and held it close to her.

"Ight imma let it slide for now. Here." I handed Nari her phone. "Aye Nari look I'm not mad at you but you only 13 so chill out. I know what was on my mind at 13 so don't let these lil niggas fool you."

"Okay Bran Bran." She smiled and gave me a hug around my neck and kissed my cheek. "Awe yall are cute! So where to next?" Mill asked.

"We gotta grab our costumes then gotta get the kids situated." We was gonna let them go trick or treating tonight with Cash girl India. Cash was stepping out with us tonight.