16. ||

Mill POV

I was cleaning my house listening to "Put that on Everything by Brandy", had it on repeat blasting it through the house. My lil sister was helping me because she felt like I was doing too much being pregnant and all. Maybe she's right but I had to find something to keep my mind off of Brandon.

All the shit that happened was fucked up forreal. And I just don't know how to feel, wanna reach out so bad but at the same time he did me foul. I thought I was doing right by my man in every way. And I'm just tryna be positive with this pregnancy, not tryna be stressing the baby out with our drama. I wanna have a healthy baby girl.

"Broooo. Sis this song gotta go with yo 90's throwback sad love songs and shit. Had this shit on repeat since you woke up damn." He was shaking his head, laughing.

"Leave me be nigga. What you doing up anyway it's Sunday? You normally sleep until 2 pm."

"Sis remember I gotta pick out a graduation outfit man gotta look sexy under my robe." I shook my head.

"You wanna take one of my cars? I'm prolly gone stay in the house today and finish cleaning." I was scared that I'd run into Mr. East so I had my ass put up. He don't get to see me.

"Yeah sis, Nari you wanna go with big bro?" Nari got all excited and ran upstairs to get dressed.

"Damn it's like that Nari? Fine I'll call Sky to come over."

"You do that with yo depressed ass. Look all imma say is you deserved better. If East cheated he don't deserve you sis. I do believe he loves you and shit happened but one thing for sure he was changing his ways for you. I don't know what happened in his head that night but he had mad love for my beautiful sis and this lil girl." He rubbed on my belly and my baby kicked. "See she know I'm stating facts." We laughed.

I gave him a peck on the forehead. He was a lil taller than me so I had to get on my tippy toes. "Everything will get better. I feel it I'm just on chill bro." He nodded his head. "Get Nari something to wear to for graduation too."

"Oh I was. See you later sis. Aye Nari come on." And they were out the door.

Cassius was with Momma East and her other great nephews. We still talked, hell it wasn't her fault that her son made a mistake. Plus she told me I had to keep her updated on the baby.

I got tired of standing so I laid on the couch and decided to check my Instagram. I seen I was tagged in a pic from Brandon.

@EastSav @MillyRock01 we miss you 😘 look at Kairi 😔😔

I left a comment under it saying:

@EastSav why you got my babe looking like a boy and bring her by to see me! I miss her.

I really did miss them forreal I just was afraid to let Brandon back in. Seconds later Brandon text me letting me know they were on their way.