Chapter 2

Beck pov

This was going to be great me and cat after school I knew she was excited to get the part because she likes me and I know it and the leading girl gets to kiss that leading guy which is me.

I was sitting in Sikowitz Classroom waiting for cat to show up and she walks in And has a bright smile on her face like always .

" ready " she says smiling

" sure why not " I say

" wait! " she says

" what? " I ask

" are we going to be practicing the kissing scene to or skip it? " she asks

" well I guess we can practice it " I say

" ok let's start! " she says

" Veronica I know you love me don't Deny it "

" Brad your right I do but Chad will be furious if he finds out I like his twin brother "

" we just got to tell him "

" it will be hard "

" shhhhh "

" veronica who cares about Chad you guys broke up can't you forget about the past "

" no I can't it would be awkward dating my ex's brother "

" no it won't "

" yes it wi- "

" why did you kiss me? "

" because I know you like me "

" I guess your wrong I don't like you I love you "

" and scene " I said

" Wow Beck your a really good kisser hehe" cat says

" thanks " I say

I pull cat in and give her a kiss we both pull away she looks into my eyes and kisses me again  and I kiss her back.

Jade pov

I can't believe it Cat and beck are kissing I know me and beck broke up but I still like him and Cat and my ex boyfriend are kissing this is insane how am I going to win back beck if he likes cat.

That's why I need to think of a good plan to win back my boyfriend but I don't know how though.

That's when my whole planning session got ruined because I got a text from Andre

Andre : ready to start?

Jade : be there in a minute

I put my phone away and walk to the music room were Andre is waiting for me

Cat pov

I can't believe it I just kissed beck and he kissed me my dreams are finally coming true ( not all of them).

" hehe " I giggle

Beck smiles at me and kisses me once more his lips feel great against mine I never want this to end.

" umm beck " I ask

" yes cat? " I ask

" wanna go out with me hehe " I say smiling

" of course " he says

He pulls me in for one more kiss and I say bye and ride my bike to my house . this has been a magical day so far.