Chapter 19

- Graduation day-

Cat pov

Today was the day, I was graduating from Hollywood arts my most favorite school in the whole wide world, I have to admit I'll miss my friends because we are going our sperate ways.

Tori's going to go to a singing school so she can become the popstar she wants to be.

Jades is going to a college where you learn about really good scary films I think..

Andres going to a music college so he can become a famous musician his long life dream

Robbie on the other hand is not going to college along with me but I'm doing online college which makes things easier for me.

And last but not least beck.

Beck was going to a acting college in New York which meant we needed to break up, but beck promised me once he graduates from college he's coming back to LA for me which made me a very happy Cat.

----

"I can't believe it guys we are done with school" Tori says sadly, wiping a few tears that are streaming down her eyes.

"Oh Tori don't cry please" I beg her, wrapping my arms around her giving her a friendly hug, then eventually everyone joined in, then it was a group hug yay!

We pulled away and I notice Jade wiping up what looked like tears, I approached her and smiled.

"Jade I've never seen you cry before" I said in complete shock.

"Its just I'll miss all of you guys even you Vega" Jade says, letting a few more tears escape her eyes.

We all form another group hug, the only ones who where crying where Tori,Jade, and Robbie.

"Oh Robbie why are you crying?" I ask laying a hand on his shoulder.

"Because they are crying" Robbie says wiping his tears and forcing a smile, I giggle and give Robbie a hug, "I'll miss you guys" Robbie says, wiping his tears.

"We'll miss you to Rob" I say running my fingers through his curly hair, which I adore doing, we break away from the hug and smile.

"I'll miss you to Andre" I say giving him a hug, he rubs my bright red hair, we pull away from the hug and smile to each other.

"And last but not least Beck" I say walking up to him slowly, he has his arms open wide ready for a hug.

I immediately lose my patience and run up to him hugging me tight, he strokes my red hair and whispers softly "I'll miss you most of all" over my shoulder.

"I will to beck" I say not wanting to let go from the hug, "please don't forget about me" tears start pouring down my eyes and beck wipes them up, with his finger.

We pull away from the hug and smile at each other, he kisses my lips Passionately, we pull away and smile.

"I promise you valentine I won't forget about you" beck Whispers quietly, I nod my head and he holds my hand one last time before he leaves to college tomorrow.

That's when a idea pops into my brain, why not have one last dinner, together in LA before we all leave.

"Guys!" I say practically shouting excitedly, they all give me their attention and I countiue, "let's go to Nozu one last time!" Everyone looks at me then smiles suddenly start appearing on their faces.

"Great idea Cat!" Robbie says, everyone else nods their heads in agreement.

"Onwards!" I say linking arms with beck and Tori, and we walk all the way to Nozu together as a big bunch of friends together one last time before college.

I'll miss my highschool years.

--

YAY I FINISHED THE BOOK! 🎉🎉🎉🎉
THANKS FOR READING AND NO SADLY THERE WILL NOT BE A SEQUEL. This Is the end of my victorious fan fiction and I'll miss it that's one book completed on my list, thanks for reading bye!!!!!

Reilly💕