Chapter 13

Cat pov

I walk in the school Tori by my side I see Beck by my locker waiting for me he's such a good boyfriend I walk over to him and hug him.

" hey Cat " he said.

" Hey " I said.

" could you hide me? " I asked.

Beck gave me a weirded out look and had a look in his eyes like why.

" Why? " Beck asked questioningly.

" I think Jades after me because I won't respond to her texts" I said .

" oh no " said beck.

" ya I mean who knows when she will att- " I couldn't finish my sentence because i heard a familiar voice screaming my name.

" CATTTTTT!!! " I heard jade yell.

" oh no hide me " I said

I went behind beck and he wrapped his arms tightly behind me to keep me safe.

" WHERE ARE YOU!! " said Jade.

I buried my face into his flannel shirt hoping she wouldn't find me behind beck.

" oh hi beck where's Cat? " Jade asked

" She's sick " He said

" Really I don't think so because she's RIGHT BEHIND YOU STUPID! " jade said.

I ran off screaming around the halls Jade chasing behind me fast she's really fast.

" HELP!! AHHH!! " I said hiding behind people.

" COME HERE CAT!! " jade said screaming after me.

" Ahh " I ran into the janitors closet and locked the door making sure Jade wouldn't come in

I was catching my breath then jade jumped down from the secret passageway in the janitors closet.

" Ahh " I sad scared

" TALK TO ME CAT " jade said.

" Why? " I said nervously.

" Please don't be mad at me I said sorry and im not going ton steal beck from you promise one hundred percent I want to be your best friend again " Jade said I could actually see the hurt in her eyes.

" Ok fine " I said.

" finally let's go " she said.

We walked out of the janitors closet we walked towards beck he looked worried I went up to him and pulled him in for a hug he placed his hands on my waist letting them rest their.

" What's wrong what did you do to her ? " Beck asked Jade.

" Nothing " Jade said.

" I'll tell you later " I said whispering in his ear.

" alright " he said.

I let go of our hug and he held my hand making me smile the bell rang and it was time to head to our morning classes.

" Alright I'll see you at lunch " I said to beck.

" Alright bye Cat " he said giving me a kiss.

I smiled and walked off  I still think Jade wants to break Beck and I up.

Beck pov

I was sitting in class wondering what cat wanted to tell me later was it about Jade and I about that kiss we almost shared no it couldn't be that was a week ago or about our relationship does she want it to be over I don't know but in need to talk to her soon about it.

The bell rang and I jumped out of my seat to lunch and waited to Cat to come sit next to me.

I saw cat and she walked over to me and sat beside me with her salad in front of her.

" Hey what did you want to tell me? " I asked curiously.

" I'll tell you later when its me alone with you I'll come by your house tonight and he ya Ok " she said happily.

" Alright " I said sighing.

" don't worry Ok I promise I'll tell you " she said she kissed my like and that made me smile then everyone came and sat down at our table.

" So you two excited about the play next Friday " Tori said excitedly.

" ya totally " I said.

" ya I think it will be fun for the two of us " I  said looking at Cat.

She smiled and blushed I got to admit loving you is hard.