Chapter 12

Cat pov

I woke up to hearing Trina's singing that's not good at all which she thinks it is but its not. I climbed down the ladder and grabbed my clothes and went to Tori's bathroom to change.

I decided to wear a simple comfy outfit some jeggings and some heels and a cute floral top and my hair in a bun.

I walk out and see Tori has awoken from her slumber. I walked downstairs and see Trina working on vocal lessons for her voice.

" hi Trina " I say.

" Hi Cat " She responds.

I see Tori walk down she has a smile on her face and greets me and goes and makes breakfast for the both of us.

I walk over to her and peek over her shoulder.

" watcha making? " I ask.

" Some scrambled eggs and fruit is that Ok? " She asks

" its perfect! " I say.

I was going to ask Tori something else but my text ringtone went off I grabbed my phone and looked at the text message it was from Beck.

Beck😍 : Morning Beautiful 💋

Cat : Morning 💞

I slide my phone in my pocket and go sit down and watch TV while Tori makes breakfast.

My phone goes off again I grab it out of my pocket and see its from Jade.

Jade: Cat do you forgive me?

Jade: Cat you there??

Jade : I know you seen my messages answer me!

Jade : please Cat in sorry!! 😭😭

Jade: I know that's not how you that a friend just forgive me okay I know I would be mad at myself to if I where you 😭😭.

Her messages came non stop I decided not to answer even though I saw them but I knew I would have to deal with it at school.

" Its ready!! " Tori said

" Yay! " I said

I ran over and grabbed a plate and scraped eggs and fruit in my plate and begin eating.

" someone's hungry " Tori said.

" Ya I didn't have much last night " I said with food in my mouth.

Trina came over and sat by us a the table and stared at our food.

" so you didn't make any food for me? " Trina said

" Trina I'm not your servant you can get it your self your old enough to get your own food " Tori said

Trina groaned and got up and grabbed the eggs and began making scrambled eggs.

Tori and I continued eating our breakfast once we finished we grabbed our bags and walked out the door.

We got in the car and Tori started the car and we drove off to school I really hoped I don't run into Jade.