Chapter 11

Jade pov

I was sitting on my bed in my room I don't even know why I dyed my hair and changed my attitude and clothing I guess it was meant to impress Beck that's how bad I want him.

I was on my laptop and suddenly got a face chat request from Tori what does she want now?

I clicked the accept button and Tori's face pooped up on my laptop.

" what do you want? " I asked.

" oh someone's miss mean again " Tori said.

" haha funny what's up?" I asked.

" why did you dye your hair and Chang hour personality and style? " she asked.

" because I wanted to" I said.

" Jade..." Tori said

" Fine I'll tell you " I said

" Ok what's up? " Tori said

I actually trust tori even though I don't like her much I can still trust her we're friends but not best friends.

" I did this so Beck would like me " I said

Tori's face went blank for a minute she didn't say anything for a few seconds.

" but..you broke up with Beck but now you want him back? " Tori said questioningly.

" I know but now he loves Cat and I'm trying to break them up so he can like me " I said.

" JADE! " said someone in the background.

" who was that!? " I asked Tori.

" Nobody " she said mysterious.

" Tell me! " I said half angry.

" Cat...." Tori said

My mouth dropped open Cat heard everything I said This was Tori's plan so Cat could hear what was happening I knew something was up.

Cat showed up on the screen looking upset this was the most saddest I have ever seen Cat in my life.

" Cat.. " I said

Tears where beggining to stream down her eyes her mascara was dripping a bit.

" h-how c-could y-you " said Cat sobbing.

" I'm sorry cat I didn't know what I was thinking I guess I just really want Beck back really bad and I didn't know how much he meant to you " I said

" ya whatever bye Jade good luck on your plan " said Cat angry .

She signed off I sat there guilty I knew this would be a bad idea I never should of tried to do this plan I knew it would hurt Cat if I actually did it that's why I'm going to move on and find someone else to like and its not gonna be Beck.

Cat pov

I never knew my friend could turn on me like this and use me to steal Beck away from me I actually thought we were amazing friends.

" you okay cat? " Tori asked rubbing my back.

" N-No " I said still sobbing.

" I'll make some cocoa " Tori said

" ok " I said

I decided to watch TV sense it always cheered me up when I was feeling down Tori made the cocoa and gave me a mug .

" how about this would you like to spend the night tonight we could stop by your house and get yourself some clothes its only a few bloks away" said Tori

" Sure but I would have to tell Nona " I said

" alright let's go " Tori said

" I thought you don't know how to drive? "  I asked.

" I got my license yesterday I passed my driver's test " She said

" Yay " I said

Tori opened her door and we left and got in her car and drove off to my house , once we got there I knocked on the door sense I forgot my keys and Nona answered .

" why Hello Cat and Tori " Said Nona

" Hi Nona " we both said

We walked in and I went to my room to pack some clothes and my phone charger and some makeup.

" Nona is it okay if I spend the night at Tori's house? " is asked.

" Sure but remember you have school tomorrow " Nona said.

" yup I'll be there " I said.

" Bye girls " Nona said .

" Bye! " we both said.

We got in Tori's Car and drove off to her house, once we got there we walked in and went to Tori's bedroom she had a bunk bed , because she usually has friends over.

I unzipped my suitcase and grabbed my pajama shorts and a tank top and went to the bathroom to change.

I walked out and Tori was already in bed on her phone on the Slap.com .

" I'm going to bed Tori goodnight " I said as I climbed in bed.

" Night Cat " said Tori.

She turned off the lights soon as my head hit the pillow I was dead asleep.