Chapter 14

Beck pov

It was after school and Cat was walking to my house with me we both decided to study for our upcoming history test.

Once we arrived to my house we walled in and Cat placed her stuff on my bed and sat down with her history stuff ready to study I grabbed my stuff and joined her on the bed.

" Hey Cat " I asked.

" ya Beck " she said curious.

" could you tell me what you couldn't tell me from  earlier today that you didn't want Jade to know?" I asked Cat.

She stared at me and smiled.

" Sure Jade was trying to steal you away from me she wanted you back and she's jealous of us dating " Cat said.

Wow I couldn't believe this Jade did all of this man she really wants me back but I love Cat Valentine.

" How many times do I have to say this she's the one who said I don't care who you date and now she's jealous " I said.

Cat just stared at me and sighed and mumbled I know under her breath.

" ready to study? " Cat asked .

" yup " I said.

We both grabbed our textbooks out of ours bag and she placed her on her lap and flipped through the pages trying to find the exact page.

I layed mine on the bed and grabbed the papers and layed them beside the book Cat looked up at with a look that said ready?

She read the paragraph we were supposed to read and she read the first question.

" okay so what do you think it is? " she asked curiously.

I was about to answer then a knock was on my Door.

" Beck " Jades voice said through the door I exchanged glances with cat and I motioned her to hide under the bed .

She climbed under and once she was fully under I answered the door and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Jade dyed her hair to her normal color with the colored streaks still in it she also changed her clothing to black again she had all her piercings back on her.

" I need to talk to you " she said.

I motioned her to come in she sat down on my couch and looked sad.

" I'm sorry " she said sadly.

" I almost ruined Cat and yours relationship " she said looking down.

I looked at her and nodded my head.

" I know Cat probably told you everything already I just want to apologize I have moved on form you and found some one else so that's all I want to say " she said.

I stared at her and smiled I'm so glad Jade has moved on from me now and found another person to make her happy.

She looked around my house and noticed the textbooks and Cats backpack.

I gulped nervously hoping she wouldn't question me but let's be honest she will.

" Is that Cat's backpack? " Jade asked walking towards it.

" maybe " I said looking up.

" is Cat here right now? " Jade asked curious.

Before I could say anything I heard a bump that came through my bed Jade and I both looked at it.

" Oww " Cat said.

" so she is here what is she doing under you bed spying on us so we don't kiss? " jade said almost furious.

Cat climbed up from under neath the bed and store up and fixed her hair.

" No jade its not like that Beck and I were studying for our upcoming history test and you happened to show up I didn't know if you were comfortable seeing me so I climbed under neath becks bed so you wouldn't notice I was here " cat said.

" oh " Was all Jade could say she calmed down and had a small smile on her face .

" well sorry for barging in on your study session I'll go bye Beck bye Cat " Jade said shutting the door behind her.

Cat and I looked at each other and smiled she came close to me and I placed a delicate kiss onto her like she smiled I kissed her back we kept kissing which felt like for hours she took off my shirt I did the same  to her and I kissed her neck making her moan a little.

Then Cat jumped up and looked panicked she grabbed her shirt and placed it back on and threw all her stuff into her bag.

" I GOT TO GO HOME NONAS GOING TO BE FURIOUS " she said she grabbed her stuff and rushed out then door.