Chapter 10

Cat pov

It was the end of the school day Beck and I were holding hands. today he was coming to my house to hang out and work on some homework. Nona doesn't know were dating yet that's why I gotta tell her today after school.

Beck drove me to my house it was past ten minutes we both were listening to the radio beck stopped the car and we both got out I unlocked the door to my house with my keys and walked in.

" hi Nona " I said

" oh hi Cat oh and Beck " she said

" hey Nona " Beck said

" Nona I need to tell you something " I asked her

" yes Cat? " she asked

" Beck and I are dating " I said

You should of seen Nona's face her mouth dropped and her eyes in shock she had that expression for a minute then went so happy after that .

" ohh I'm so happy for you Cat!! " Said Nona happily.

" Thanks Nona " I said.

" well we're going to go study in my room Bye. " I said.

" Ok well I got to go run some errands brb " said Nona grabbing her keys.

" I grabbed Beck's hand and dragged him to my room I closed the door and he pecked the top of my head.

" hehe what do you wanna do? I asked him

" up to you Kitty Cat " he said

" alright " I said

I sat on my bed and Beck joined me also I grabbed my pear phone and went on the slap and took a picture with beck and posted it.

I leaned my head on his chest and he held my hand and fiddled with my fingers .

" why do you like me Beck I'm dumb that's what most people call me" I asked.

" I don't think your dumb I like you because you don't care what people think and you Cat Valentine your amazing just the way you are I don't like you because of looks just your personality" he said .

I had a big smile on my face I sat up and kissed him he kissed back I wrapped my arms around his neck and he did the same to my waist the kissing went on for a while.

" thanks babe " I said

" its the truth " he said

A little while later Beck and I Grabbed our homework and started getting to work on it.

" I'm so confused " I blurted out.

" on what? " Beck asked.

" this math problem " I said staring at it.

" Ok well so its algebra so basically your solve for the X or any other letter that needs to be solve first you multiply those two numbers then the number you get multiply by three then you get your X " Beck said

" thanks " I said.

I got right to my paper and began solving my math problem and he was right I got the X yay Becks so smart.

We both continued working together on math until we heard Nona from across the hall we both walked out Nona Smiled and said hi.

" I got to get going " Beck said.

" alright bye " I said

He gave me and kiss walked out of the door I plopped on the couch and watched toilet wars.

" He's a nice boy " said Nona smirking

" oh stop Nona " I said blushing

-----------------------------

A/N

Here's a little disclaimer the algebra thing that's not how you actually solve to X so don't use this piece to help you get homework done or else it will be wrong thanks!

- Reilly💞