Chapter 18

Cat pov

I was at the blanket movie thing with all my Friends, beck had his arm around me I Nuzzled my head into his shirt, oh how I love that cologne smell of his.

" this is good movie " I said looking at the screen.

Everyone looked at me weirdly like I was smart.

" you know what's going on in the movie? " Andre asked surprised.

" nope " i said giggling.

I heard a small chuckle come from beck, I continued to watch the movie even though I had no idea what was going on, but I enjoyed it.

" popcorn? " Jade asked showing the bucket to us since we were all sharing a bucket of popcorn.

" yes please " I said. Jade told me to open my mouth, then she threw a popcorn piece into my mouth.

" thank you " I said laughing.

I intertwined beck and I's fingers. Beck looked down at me and smiled, then kissed the top of my head, and began stroking my hair softly.

" I love you " I said as softly as I could, its not that I didn't want anyone to hear me, its just that there was a moving playing, and I didn't want to disturb the other watchers.

" I love you to Cat " Back said kissing the top of my head, and continued stroking my hair.

But I will never forget those words..

I love you