Chapter 15

Cat pov

I bust open the door to my house out of breath with my school bag gripped in one hand and my phone in the other Nona's sitting on the couch staring at me like she's been waiting for me to get home.

" S-sorry I'm l-late No-na " I said in between breaths.

" Cat you know the what time your supposed to be home " Nona said.

" I know I was so caught up in studying " I said lying.

Nona looked at me with a expression that said did you really? As in  a sarcastic expression.

" I doubt it Cat don't lie through those teeth of yours " Nona said.

" Ok I was just caught up talking to Beck " I said looking down hoping Nona wouldn't be mad.

" Well if your boyfriend and friends and drama or whatever the heck you do is getting in between you and school you better take a break off of because I don't want to see my granddaughter not graduate from highschool and I want you to be in a great college and all that success I just want the best for you " Nona said.

I looked at Nona she was right she did want the best for me that's why she took me under he wing and took care of me she wanted me to sing in fronts of thousands of people and act so she can see me on tv.

" Thanks Nona " I said coming towards Nona and hugging her she rubbed my back and we pulled away from the hug and smiled.

" I love you Cat " Nona said.

I looked at her and smiled.

" I love you to Nona thanks for looking out for me " I said to Nona.

" anytime its my job " Nona said winking.

I laughed and went to my room I picked out a outfit for tomorrow and took a quick shower and went on the slap to post pics and tweet random things.

Then I suddenly got a sweet text from Beck.

Beck😘: Night baby 😍😚

Cat: Night 😚

Baby woah this was new to me Beck's never called me baby before maybe this was a new thing that was happening.

I plugged my phone into the charger and climbed into bed I was exhausted I layed  my head on the cushiony pillow and fell into a deep deep sleep it was so deep my alarm couldn't wake me up.