Chapter 16

Cat pov

I wake up to my annoying alarm clock I slammed the button to make it stop and groaned and got out of bed I walked into my closet and grabbed skinny jeans and a floral strapless top and some blue Keds to match my floral blue top.

I walked out and saw Nona made breakfast but wasn't there in the kitchen where she usually was in the morning.

I sat down and ate my  breakfast that Nona layed out for me then my phone chimed.

Beck😘: Morning beautiful I see you 😉

Cat: wait what how your scaring me!? 😲

Beck: look out you patio window.

I set my phone down and look out the patio window and see beck standing there smiling I open it up and jump into his arms.

" Hey what are you doing here " I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

Beck wraps his arms around my waist pulling me in so my face touch's his shirt.

" I thought I'll give you a ride to school " Beck said smiling .

" aw thanks " I said with my face in his shirt smelling him,how I love the smell of his shirt.

" anything for you oh hey tonight we're all going out to the movie on the blanket thing I was wondering if you'll come its Friday " Beck said smiling.

" sure I'll tell Nona later " I said smiling

" let's go to school " he said grabbing my hand.

I nodded and grabbed my backpack and my phone and beck drove us to school.

Once we got to school everyone was talking to each other about graduation coming up which was is in a few weeks I really wasn't ready to move on from school and my friends.

" Hey guys " I said walking up to Tori,Andre,Robbie.

" hey kitty cat " Andre said.

" hiii " I said giggling and laughing.

Beck pecked the top o my head which made me smile.

" aw you guys are adorable " Tori said clapping her hands together and gushing over us.

" Thanks Toro " I said giggling.

" I still don't understand why Sikowits gave me that nickname " Tori said in shame crossing her arm's .

" because he's to lazy to say Tori? " Robbie said smiling try to hold back laughter.

" whatever " tori mumbled.

" alright guys let's go to class " beck said we all nodded and walked to our separate classes.