Chapter 8

Tori pov

I woke up to Trina's noisy singing that is terrible I got out of bed and saw my mom made another meal for her self AGAIN! I grabbed my outfit for today and put it on I walked to the kitchen and made myself some eggs .

The eggs were finished cooking and I grabbed a  plate and scraped the eggs on the plate and began eating them.

" What's for breakfast mom? " Trina asked

" umm there's some waffles in the freezer " Mom said

" Ok! " Trina said grabbing the waffles out o the freezer

She put her waffle in the oven and skipped off singing another song.

I finished eating my eggs and put my dish in the sink and grabbed my bag .

The oven went ding and Trina ran to the oven and grabbed a plate and put her waffle on it she sat down eating it.

" Come on Trina we're going to be late! " I said

" don't rush me " Trina said

I gave her a stare and she ate faster she put her plate in the sink and grabbed her keys and bag And we walked out the door towards the car.

Cat pov

I was at school talking to beck and Andre waiting for Tori and jade and of course Robbie .

Beck was eating a donut probably his breakfast and Andre was just Talking to beck about Sikowitz class.

" that donut smells so good uggh " I said

" wanna bite? " back asked me

" really? " I asked

" ya here " he said handing me the donut

I grabbed the donut and started eating it I know I was supposed to have one bite but beck wouldn't mind I didn't have breakfast because Nona doesn't get up that early .

I finished the whole donut and looked at beck I giggled and he looked at me shocked.

" you ate the whole thing!?" He asked

" sorry I didn't have breakfast " I said

" its fine don't worry about it " he said calm

Tori walked up to us with Robbie by her side with Rex I hate Rex he's on annoying puppet.

" hey Cat! " Robbie said

" hey Robbie " I said

" where's Jade? " I asked

" I have no idea " said Andre

" ya me neither " said beck

" I'm gonna call her " I said

I grabbed my pear phone and dialed Jades phone number it ringed and went straight to voicemail Jade usually wasn't this late to school.

" that's weird it went straight to voicemail " I said putting my phone in my jean pocket.

" maybe her phones dead " Tori said

" Jade always charges her phone over night " said beck

" ya but still she might a for- " tori never got to finish her sentence because jade walked in we all looked at her and she looked different I mean different.

She dyed her hair a different Color she dyed it blonde and got rid of all her Piercings and she was wearing bright colors and not black she was suddenly a girly girl.

" hey guys! " jade in a girly tone

Everyone was staring at her in shock I wonder why jade would do this.

" hey jade " I said

I grabbed becks hand and held it and clenching onto his hand.

" why did you don't this to yourself " Tori asked

" just trying a change " jade said

" oh " tori said trying to sound calm

" hey guys for lunch wanna go to Nozu! " I asked

" sure " said beck and Andre

" umm I would go to Nozu but  for lunch I'm helping tori rehearse for The Upcoming dance " said Robbie

" ya Robbie and I are rehearsing I would love to come but the dance is on Friday and I need to pick my song " Tori said

" I'll come " Jade said

" yay two friends and a boyfriend hanging out at Nozu for lunch yay! " I said

The bell rang and we all walked towards are classes I walked towards my class I was excited to hang out with Jade more because we were friends again yay!