Chapter 5

Beck pov

I really couldn't believe Jade was jealous of Cat and I dating I mean she said I could date whoever and she wouldn't care maybe she still likes me i don't know.

It was Sunday morning I got dressed and got some breakfast and got a text from Tori.

Tori :Hey wanna come to my house and play some cards Cat will be there 😉

Beck: Sure what time?

Tori : four to six

Beck : Alright I'll be there

I set my phone down and put my dishes in the sink and left to go get some things done today before I went to Tori's later.

Cat pov

I woke up from the sound of the birds chirping and the sun again peeking through my curtains I got up and went straight to my closet I grabbed a floral top and some skinny jeans and floral flats and my signature purse I always wear.

I walked out of my room  and Nona was gone I looked in the kitchen and saw a Note from Nona.

Dear Cat , I went to go get some omelets from that new Breakfast place down town I will be back in a bit 
      - Nona

Ooo I love omelets I wonder why Nona wasn't cooking maybe she forgot to get groceries yesterday. I sat down on the couch watching celebrity's underwater because that show was always a thrill to watch.

It was halfway through the show it was a rerun I have already seen it so I turned the TV off then Nona walked through the door with a bag of food in her bag.

" hi Nona " I said smiling

" Why hello Cat " Nona said

Nona set the omelets down and got them ready for us to eat I grabbed mine and sat down at the table digging in to my omelet.

" Let me guess Nona you forgot to go grocery shopping " I said giggling

" how did you know cat " she said

" hehe just a guess hehe " I said trying to stop my giggles

I was finishing my omelet I put my stuff in the sink and went to my room to text a certain someone that I like to call beck.

Cat : Hey did tori invite you to hang out at her place ?

Beck : ya  are you coming?

Cat : Duhh I got to go bye!!!!!

Beck : bye!

I layed my phone down on my bed and did my evening chores that I do on the weekends because weekdays I'm way to busy to clean.

It was past a few hours and I got everything done I check my pear phone and it was three fifty I told Nona I was leaving I hopped on my bik and rode to Tori's house.

Once I got there everyone was there even jade I saw beck and smiled I ran up to him and gave him a big bear hug he had a beautiful smile plastered on his face.

" hi " I said still hugging him

Jade was still looking at me with a evil look on her face like she wanted to murder me.

" hey Red " he said

" yay I'm red " I said giggling

I sat down next to beck and Tori was shuffling the cards.

I layed my head on becks shoulder since he wouldn't mind and he put his arm around me it felt so normal being this close to him.

" Ok whose going first?" Tori asked

Everyone sat there and said nothing even me and beck.

" Let's just watch TV instead " Tori said jumping up from her seat

" yay hehe " I grabbed becks hand and pulled him with me and we sat down on Tori's big red couch

Tori turned on the TV and we watched celebrity's underwater my second favorite show.

Jade instead of keeping her eyes on the TV she kept staring at me she made a killing motion a crossed her neck and pointed at me.

I gasped and beck looked at me worried.

" you ok? " he asked

" yup " I said lieing

I watched TV and did my best to ignore Jades creepy staring.