Point 1.

A.M

To say that I got a lot of girls was an understatement.

I was the Aaron Moore.

Girls flocked to me like it was nothing. They craved to have me in bed with them. They wanted me to have my eyes on them at all times because the thought of them having my attention was enough to make them go crazy.

Why not?

I was the sexiest thing walking. I couldn't but take what was offered to me. "Hey Aaron," I let a smirk form on my lips as I lifted my head up from my meal, charm ready and waiting to be used. "Yes, sweetheart?" My eyes fell on some shy little thing, her hair twisted around that sultry finger of hers as she twirled it around, biting her lip.

Oh, she wanted to play.

I slowly trailed my gaze from her head to toe, scanning in that voluptuous figure of his. I wanted her to see that I was drinking her in, knowing that she practically pulsating in her pants. "What's your name, love?" I grinned, beckoning for her to come close to me. She was literally panting with need as she pushed her brown hair over her shoulder. "Marissa," She replied and I vaguely remembered seeing a love letter from a Marissa in my locker the other day.

"Hm, Marissa," I purred, reaching out to caress her face. She was cute, I'd give her that. "What's a guy like me gotta do to get with a cute girl like you?" I whispered, my minty breath fanning her face. Her cheeks reddened as she shook her head. "Nothing," She replied with the word that I wanted to hear. 

"Good," I smirked, slowly pulling away to see that she was in a daze. That was nothing unusual as every girl I came across just happened to be in awe of me, no matter what I did or how much I did. It was just that easy being me. "Just wait. I'll call you soon," I pushed a piece of her hair behind her ear, blowing her a soft kiss.

It was so easy to get them to fall for me. I didn't have to try hard at all, but there were occasionally some that gave me a run for my money. However, these girls weren't hard to please and they let me do whatever it was that I wanted. 

"Okay, Aaron," Marissa replied breathlessly, eagerly skipping away to go to her group of awaiting friends, girls that probably wanted in on the secret of how to get me to like them. It was cute how their minds wandered.

"You are a pig," I snorted as the jealousy began to pull in the air, the stench pungent from a certain individual across from me. "Don't hate, Owen," I smirked at my best friend since kindergarten, Owen Miller, who scowled back at me with a pout. "It's not cute," I chuckled as he stuck his middle finger up at me. "Who would want to hate on that?" He rolled his eyes and I shrugged, seeing my twin sister sit down next to me with her bags falling on the seat next to her.

"What did I miss?" She questioned directly towards Owen, who all but blushed upon the sight of Natalia Moore. I grimaced in disgust, watching him stutter his way through the conversation. "O-oh, s-so, there was some girl who wanted Aaron's number," He ran a hand through his brown hair, trying to be smooth and I feigned pity for him. He could never hope to get on my level. He didn't have the skills or the class to even do so. It was just obvious how he had the hots for my sister and quite frankly, embarrassing.

"Wow, that's like the sixth girl today," Natalia put her black hair up in a bun, cutting her blue eyes at me. "What, and it's only lunch time? You got too much game, Aaron," She tilted her head, silently judging me with a frown on her face. We looked exactly alike, down to the beauty mark under our left eye. The only difference was that she was socially awkward in some cases. "Hey, what can I say?" I smirked cockily, knowing that my phone was probably blowing up with numerous texts and calls from girls I frequently met with. They all wanted more of me.