Point 26.

Z.B

"Hey."

I heard a voice and I looked up from my phone as I leaned against the tree, trying to see who was seeking me out. "I got a question to ask you, Mr. Brooks," Another girl from the cheerleading team came prancing up to me, her skirt twirling with every step she made. It might have been an attempt to like what I was seeing, in hopes that I would give in to her wishes. "Oh yeah?" I murmured, wondering what she wanted. "What's that?" I asked, annoyed at myself that I was even entertaining her. I didn't want Aaron to walk out here and get the wrong idea.

He was known for jumping off a bridge to conclusions. 

"You think that after you win nationals, we could grab a bite?" She whispered as she chewed on her lip, and I didn't hesitate to shake my head and say no. "Sorry, but I'm taken." 

And damn, it felt good to say that.

Kylene wasn't wrong when she said that I only had eyes for my fellow teammate. Seriously, Aaron Moore was the best thing I had ever laid eyes on. I knew it when I first looked into those beautiful blue eyes in the sandbox that day, 14 years ago, and I knew it now. One couldn't just help but admire him as he entered a room, his tousled black hair framing his diamond-shaped head, finished with that sharp jawline, those captivating eyes down to the luscious lips and that tiny mole. His face wasn't just what was sexy about him—that body was too and I intended to show him his worth every chance I could. 

Heh.

And it wasn't just me that noticed. The girls of Northvale knew, but I was going to fight like hell to make sure they knew their place and he was mine to love. The girl huffed, grumbling to herself as she walked away, leaving me alone. I didn't mean to be harsh, but I didn't want to start off wrong with Aaron.

Speaking of that fool, where was he at? It didn't take long to come and place an order for a replacement jersey. Luckily, the deities heard my wishes as it wasn't long before my love appeared.

"Why do you have that angry look on your face, bastard?" I blinked out of my stupor as the holder of all my affection came up to me, his brow raised. "Someone say something to you?" I licked my lips at the sight of him, feeling the intense urge to ravish him behind the school bleachers on the field.

"It was nothing important," I swallowed forcefully, pushing off of the tree. It really wasn't because I wasn't thinking about that girl. She was long since replaced by my babe, who was staring dead at me with a look of boredom. He was either about to tell me to hurry up and stop being slow, or he was just looking at me.

"Why were you blessed with long legs when you walk slow as hell? Hurry the fuck up!" He held out his hand and I latched onto it, invading his personal space as I came to stand over him. "Hey babe," I said and he rolled his eyes with a soft grin tugging at his cute lips. 

"Hey. Now come on," He tugged me on the arm before linking his with mine as we walked towards his car. "Where are we going?" I asked and he smirked, telling me to shush. "If you must know, we're going to talk to my parents and tell them about us," He muttered casually and my eyes widened, knowing that was a big step.

"You don't have to tell your parents right away, you know?" I questioned, turning red a bit. "Just make sure that this is something that you really want before involving them in it," I still had to be sure because he was too calm about the change in things.

"No! If we're going to be a thing, we're going to do it the right way so that we don't have problems later on," Aaron pushed me to my door, urging me to get in as I was moving slower than a turtle. I wanted to object and say that we should wait, just so he didn't feel pressured or nervous.