Point 25.

A.M

My back hurt like hell.

So did my ass.

I had no one to blame but myself because I wanted to do it again and again and again. I didn't know where this insatiable desire came from, but Zaid was willing to spoil me in all of the ways that I wanted.

This morning when we woke up just an hour and a half before school began, I could tell he was worried. I knew him better than he knew himself, and his slight trembling gave way to his nervousness. He was probably thinking that I regretted everything that I did, and I did, if I was being honest.

I regretted it.

A lot.

I regretted not having done this earlier, not having come to terms with my feelings earlier. I didn't know why I was so scared, but it felt extremely natural and he made me feel so cared for. It didn't even occur to me that I was the one taking it up the ass, and I'd do it again because I felt so cherished and so loved in his arms.

Tch, that bastard.

"Let's go, fucker," I motioned for him to help me up as my lower half was sore. I was going to have to remove my piercings for the day because my nipples were swollen from his nonstop sucking. I knew it was a bad idea to let him know that these even existed on my body because now, he wasn't going to let them go untouched.

"Stop sitting there, looking stupid, and come help me up!" He snapped out of his daze, turning to look at me so pitifully. If anything, I should be the one having a crisis right now. He knew for some time about his feelings, I had just come to terms with it and on top of that, I just got the daylights fucked out of me. Who wouldn't be panicking if they were in my shoes?

But I wasn't. I was just going with the flow; it mattered none to me that I was feeling super chill about all this, but I knew that I decided and come to terms with things long ago. I sighed, watching him stand up to crack his toned back. If anything, his back was so attractive with all of those colorful tattoos splayed from neck to tailbone, and I shook my head, trying not to get hard again.

It was a pleasurable experience, that was for sure. I never knew that he was so skilled like that, and I never knew that I could make so many noises like that. It was embarrassing, to say the least, but I'd do it again. That was too good for me to give up, if I was being honest with myself and everyone around me.

"Zaid, you fucking idiot, stop walking around scared!" I snapped my fingers at him, telling him to hurry up and carry me to the shower. "It's been 10 hours and I'm still here, aren't I?" I raised a brow as he crouched down in front of me, green eyes wide with surprise. "You really thought I was gonna up and leave you, huh?" I whispered with a small smile, rubbing his cheek. As macho as he acted, he was still so pure.

"I really will leave you if you don't carry me to the shower," I growled lowly and that was all it took before I was heaved up into a strong pair of arms. "We can't have that now, can we?" He chuckled and I rolled my eyes as he slammed the bathroom door behind us, leaving that moment to us and only us.

Once we were out of the shower and cleaned (it took us a while to get clean because he was being too grabby), he threw me one of his hoodies and a pair of my jeans that I left over here. "You're gonna have to drive," I winced as I stood up, pain throbbing in places that shouldn't be. "Of course," Zaid rubbed the back of his neck in an apologetic manner and I rolled my eyes, trying not to smell how good his hoodie smelled.

Fucking asshole.

"Come on then," I threw an arm around his shoulder as we walked out of his room, shutting the door. I was glad his mother wasn't here because boy, that would be hard to explain. Not really.