Point 10.

Z.B

Seeing Aaron and Omari hugging on each other like that pissed me the fuck off.

I was not going to lie about that.

I always knew that they were close, you kinda had to be if you were going to be apart of a team, but whatever they talked about the night of Melanie's party was enough to bring them even closer and damn, it bothered me a hell of a lot. 

"Shut up, Omari!" A smile that I never saw before made its way onto Aaron's lips as he punched our center in the arm. "You always talking some mess," He rolled his eyes and Omari grinned, ruffling his hair. I grimaced, trying not to make a face as I shoved disgusting cafeteria food into my mouth, forcing myself to focus on the taste.

"What are you guys going on about over there?" Natalia piped up from the right of me, raising a brow. It felt like she could sense my discomfort and she was trying to fix something, but it didn't matter.

I was the one who had to fix things. 

"Don't say anything," Aaron mumbled, looking bashful as he darted his eyes away from us. It piqued my interest because I had never seen him look so shy before. "I'm telling them. Anyway, Aki and I were wondering why Aaron always showers with his back facing us and he never walks around without a shirt on even though he's like the most confident out of all of us," Omari smirked as he poked him in the chest.

"He's got nipple piercings."

I almost choked on my juice as I blinked rapidly, my eyes shot from his chest to his face back to his chest. "W-what?!" I peered closely, seeing the bar protrude against his shirt. "Yes, I got it as a drunken dare, dude," Aaron rolled his eyes and there were no words that could've warned me from the onslaught of heat that my body was feeling. 

First, it was that hot ass kiss that I wanted seconds of, and now it was the fact that he had nipple piercings. Holy hell. 

What did I do to deserve this pain?

Never mind, no one answer that question.

"Oh yeah, I knew about that. Who do you think was the one who dared him to do it?" Owen took a sip of his fruit punch and I looked at him as if he betrayed me. I didn't know why I was so upset, but it had something to do with the fact that Aaron was avoiding me.

"Well, the joke's still on him because I look good as fuck with these piercings. Ya'll ain't never gonna see them though," Aaron smirked, not looking directly at me. I knew I hurt him, that much was evident when we left the party that night. Owen and Natalia were drunk out of their minds, and he refused to talk to me as we were driving along. 

No matter how many times I tried to draw up a conversation, he turned up the music even louder than the previous, shooting me a glare just so I knew how mad he was at me. It was hard because I had no idea why he was upset or what to do to get him to forgive me, but I figured that it had something to do with that kiss.

I desperately wanted to push him down on the ground and have my way with him, but I didn't want to scare him away nor did I want him to feel embarrassed. 

"Why not?" I questioned lowly, gathering all eyes on me, but I just kept my gaze on the only person who has managed to keep my interest for so long, watching as his eyes narrowed slightly. "Say what now, Zaid?" Aaron folded his arms as he spoke to me in a flat tone. I knew he was angry because he only ever called me Zaid in that tone with annoyance. He rarely called me that; it was only bastard or fucker or some other curse word. I just accepted that my name was bastard.

"You heard me," I raised a brow, reining my stare along the way his throat clenched with his swallow, finding the action to be extremely sensual. "Why can't we see them? Hm, you know we want to," I licked my lips, wondering why they were extremely dry. I ignored the looks that Akito, Owen, Omari, and Natalia shot each other.