Point 24.

Z.B

I was hard.

That was entirely understandable. Somewhere along the way, we fell into nap mode, and Aaron was firmly snug against me, his pert ass rubbing against my groin. I doubted that he was doing it on purpose, but I had to move because it was making me have extremely horny thoughts.

I didn't want to do anything that was going to make him uncomfortable, especially with how he was new to this and all. I didn't want to scare him away before I even got serious.

Just a little time in the bathroom with a cold shower was going to be enough to calm me down.

"I guess my movement wasn't smooth enough as Aaron stirred next to me, opening his eyes. "Where are you going?" He asked groggily, keeping his tight grip on my wrist as he rubbed his eyes to wake himself up. "Uh," I winced as he blearily stared at me, eyes narrowing. "What's the problem?" He raised a brow, seeing right through me. "And don't lie to me, Zaid," He folded his arms and I sighed, wishing that I had a better poker face. 

"Um, I just need to go take care of this issue," I mumbled, pointing to the large tent in my shorts, watching as his eyes widened as they traveled down to the bulge. "O-oh..." He said with a blush and I made my way to move, knowing that I made him uncomfortable. 

His grip tightened on my wrist as his other hand reached down to palm my erection, a momentary shot of fiery heat settling within my stomach. "Aaron—" I breathed heavily, looking into his heavy gaze as he smirked, tilting his head. "Why didn't you ask me to help you with that?" He winked and I gulped, his tone doing everything to turn me on right now.

 I was speechless as he laid back down on his back, using my shirt to yank me down to him, licking his lips. I was in between his legs, pressing my hard cock against his and it took all I had not to groan out loud.

"I don't want to do anything that you're not used to. I'll do whatever I can to stop myself before I do anything serious. I know that this is your—" With a roll of his eyes, Aaron wrapped his thighs around my waist so that I was trapped above him. "Zaid, shut up and kiss me or I'll do it myself," He growled and I bit my lip, surging forward to capture those luscious lips with my teeth, reveling in the way his moan bounced off of the wall. I wanted to hear more of those sexy sounds, and I wanted to watch him lose himself within me.

I was indeed a virgin, but that didn't mean that I didn't prepare for this.

Aaron was breathtaking—his long body snug in nothing but one of my shirts that hung off of his lithe frame, showing how smooth and pale his skin was. I let my eyes slide those long legs of his, almost covered by the hem of my shirt, licking my lips at the delectable sight of his smooth thighs. 

I stared at the soft skin of his neck, knowing that I was going to do whatever the fuck I could to mark up that pretty area. I forced myself to look up, swallowing tightly as my gaze traveled over his face. His black hair caressed his cheeks and framed his pouty red mouth and it was another battle to drag his eyes away from those seductive lips to meet Aaron's eyes. Those vivid bright blue eyes were glittering from the glow of candles that I lit just before we took our nap, and I couldn't stop myself from getting caught off guard by his sheer beauty. 

"What are you looking at?" He kept his stare steady with mine, but I could see the reddening of his cheeks as I reached down to caress it. "Just admiring how beautiful you are."

He snorted in an embarrassed manner, rolling his eyes. "I know. You've only told me thousands of times my whole life," That was true. Out of the many people I have seen, he was the only one who could take my breath away. "Just enjoying the show, dude," He winked at me before leaning up, just enough so I could feel the heat of his lips.