Point 27.

A.M

I was not going to lie, I had my fair share of sex with girls because why not—but there was nothing that could have prepared me for Zaid.

I was recalling our last game of COD from last night. My parents were out on a date, Natalia was with Owen, and Maia was at Lina's house, so of course, it was just us two. I remember how I had won the match for the 15th time, and we decided to stop playing for a bit. I had taken off my shirt and shorts, claiming that it was too hot as I was sweating my balls off. 

"What are you looking at?" I was just replying to group chat messages from the team when I realized that Zaid was boring a hole through the side of my face. "Are you upset with me or something? You can't be that mad that I beat you in COD again," I rolled my eyes, blowing him a kiss.

"It's okay, little Zaidy Waidy, I promise to make it up to you," A nice outing to his favorite restaurant and a new video game would be more than enough to make him smile and be happy again.

"That's not it at all," Without me even realizing, he swooped in and snatched my phone out of my hand, depositing it on the bed next to him as he crawled in between my legs. "W-what are you doing?" I sputtered in shock yet anticipation as I gulped, his warm hands sinking into my thighs. "Watch what I do," Zaid growled lowly, licking his lips as his hands fiddled with my boxers.

He slowly pushed my boxers aside, inching closer to drag the tip of my cock along his mouth, and I watched through my lidded eyelashes as he slipped his tongue out to flick against the tip. I didn't know where he learned how to do any of this. "Fuck," I moaned softly as I stared down at him, scoping out as Zaid leaned forward and opened his mouth, his tongue peeking out to caress my erection with a long wet lick from the base to the tip. "Mghm!" I bit down my lip to stifle my groan as sheer pleasure tightened up my core.

He paused, smirking slightly, his gaze hot and fiery as he ran his tongue from the tip to root once more, pausing to rub at the pearls of pre-cum that gathered at the top. I whimpered slightly, grabbing onto his hair, wanting him to do more. His eyes never left mine as he wrapped his lips around the head, sucking the tip into his hot and wet mouth. 

"Agh!" I breathed, my eyes threatening to fall shut as the slick, wet slide wrapped around my cock consumed me, but I wouldn't dare close my eyes because the view of Zaid on his knees with his mouth wrapped around me, his gaze boring into my soul as if he knew what I needed was eating me alive. The sound of his licking was driving me crazy as he leaned forward, swallowing me whole. "God damn!" I couldn't keep the moan at bay as his big hands slid under me to rub his heavy palms up my legs from my calves to my thighs, all sensual movements, to grab my ass with both of his hands as he pulled me deeper into his mouth.

"SHIT!" I gasped, my hips jerked forward as pure pleasure tripped its way up my spine like fingertips gently tapping against the bone. Zaid kneaded my ass like it was the best thing he had ever felt, his long fingers almost bruising the kin with the force of his hands as his head kept bobbing up and down on me, rubbing with his tongue harder yet slowly. My legs were trembling over his shoulder as I tightened my grip on his long blonde locks in desperation, my hips having their own mind of fucking his mouth. 

The blondie slid his hands closer together, pressing his fingers lightly into the cleft of my ass, moaning around the cock in his mouth as his fingers rubbed slightly as my quivering hole. I knew my voice was getting louder and louder—I could hear it echoing off of the walls—and Zaid pumped his mouth faster as he pushed one long finger up to tease the rim even further, moaning in time with me as my hole started to clutch under the pad of his thick finger. 

"Zaid, you fucking—agh!" I couldn't control my breathing as he thrust his finger up and down, the tip catching onto my hole as his tongue swirled around me like a lollipop, taking deeper and deeper each time. My body was tensing up, I knew that sparks were flying around my body as my brain lost all function.