Unanswerable Questions

Me: Yo, peoples! How ya doing? ...yeah I know I am that bored... well anyways, if you guys are able to answer any of the questions that will be presented later in the chapter you will earn a dedication for the next chapter! *insert evil laugh* I hope you gusy have fun answering the gibberish- err, I mean.... problems... that make no sense... Yeah... I'll just stop talking.

Naruto: Finally! I thought that Tuga-chan would not stop talking! She talks for forever, Believe it!

Me: Naruto!? What are you talking about? You talk more than me!

Naruto: No!

Me: Yeah!

Naruto: No! Believe it!

Me: You know what this is like fighting with a five year old!

Naruto: Huh!? What do you mean?

Me: Hope you like it! :)

---

Chapter Five; Unanswerable Questions

Nao stares at the test blankly, not really knowing what to do. She knew the point of the test was to cheat because it was obvious that any old genin would not be able to answer the questions. Nao grumbles under her breath, annoyed... sure she was smart for her age... but seriously, how does anyone expect a Jounin to be able to answer them, let alone a mere genin. It would be difficult for the Hokage to answer them.

'Okay, let's try this one more time... if I don't somehow pass this test, Orochimaru-sensei will be extremely disappointed' Nao thought to herself, forcing her eyes to the paper of death in front of her.

1. ) A tree stands between two ninja. The two ninja are ten yards apart. From ninja 'A', the angle of elevation to the top of the tree is five degrees. From ninja 'B', the angle of elevation is two degrees. What is the height of the tree to the nearest foot?

'What. The. Hell. Is. This!?' Nao thought in horror, staring at the first question blankly, shaking her head she skips it and goes to the next question.

2. ) Three men went to a hotel to rent a room, the cost of the room was thirty ryo. Each man paid ten ryo to the bellboy and proceeded to their room. After a little while the bellboy realized that there was a special on rooms that night and the price for the men's room should have been twenty-five ryo. On his way to the men's room to give them back five ryo, he was puzzled how he was going to split the five ryo as he had no change. He decided he would give them each one ryo and keep the remaining two ryo for himself. So each man originally paid ten ryo, but after the bellboy gave each man one ryo back, each man paid nine ryo. Nine times three equals twenty-seven plus the two ryo the bellboy put in his pocket equals twenty-nine. The original price for the room was thirty ryo. Where did the last dollar go?

Nao just skips the question and goes to the next one... and the next one... and the next one...

She skips through all of the questions until she gets to the last one it confuses Nao, she has read through all of the other questions, not being able to answer it... but the last one- question number nine, confuses her.... it was different from the other ones...

9. ) How does one obtain true peace?

How does someone- or anyone at that matter obtain peace? 'As long as one lives in this ninja world of hate... there will never be any peace....' Nao thought, slightly depressed just thinking about never being able to reach peace...