Usa-chan

Chapter Eleven: Usa-chan

Nao sits calmly in the corner of the operation room, Orochimaru was getting worse.

"Orochimaru-sensei, are you even sure that the Uchiha will even come?" Nao asks, uncertaintly. Orochimaru refused to switch bodies with anyone else, except for the Uchiha. Thing was the Sound Four was sent out nearly a day ago, but they haven't returned yet with the boy.

Orochimaru doesn't answer Nao's question, but instead concentrates on breathing, sweat beading ontop his forhead. Kabuto hooks the snake sannin up to a couple of machines.

Nao sighs and stands up from her seat, "You know what, Kabuto-nii... I think I am going to head out, I'll see what is taking the Sound Four so long."

Nao walks out of the room, but before she could fully leave the base she trips over a small stuffed rabbit that was laying on the ground.

The young ex-spy carefully pats the ground around her, unable to see because her eyes were still out of commission. Finally she feels the soft fabric of a stuffed rabbit.

"Momma... I sorry... momma," a little voice sniffles quietly,  the noise echoing off of the nearly empty stone walls.

Standing up with the doll in hand, Nao moves towards the voice. Focusing her chakra to help her sense what is her around her she was appalled to what she found. Usually chakra is a light blue color, but who ever was crying had an odd red color...

"Hello? Is everything okay?" Nao asks uncertainly, standing in front of a cell, the bars of the door cold and unwelcoming to Nao's hand.

"Momma... I want Momma," the small voice answers, a young girl, looking around the age of five was curled up against the corner of the cell, her short blonde hair matted, her clothes ripped to nearly shreds, but that wasn't the worst part, but her eyes held such fear...

"Hello, little one... I am Nao, are you missing something?" A small whimper of fear was all that answered the black haired girl.

"I got a stuffed animal in my hand, do you want it?" Nao asks, she slowly puts her arm into the cell, the small doll in her hand.

Nothing happened for a moment, little footsteps interrupts the quiet atmosphere. The young girl stands quietly in front of Nao, tears slowly excaping her eyes.

"Hello, my name is Nao... may I ask, what is your name?"

The young girl watches the former spy in front of her warily. She slowly reaches for the stuffed rabbit that hung limply in Nao's hand.

"... Akira... my name, Akira," the young girls says, clutching the stuffed animal to her chest.

"It is nice to meet you, Aki-chan!" Nao says, she gasps, remembering what she was doing on this side of the hideout.

"Ak! Sumimasen, Aki-chan but it seems as if I have to go, I'll see you later, kay?" Nao yells out, running in the direction that she was heading to earlier, her footsteps echoing throughout the empty, stone hallways.

Akira watches as the former spy runs away, she galnces at the pink stuffed rabbit in her hands, "That girl was weird, wasn't she Usa-chan?"

-

Nao leans against a tree, the bark scratchy and uncomfortable against her back. There not even a hundred meters in front of her were two fighting boys. Though Nao couldn't have possibly be able to see them, she could tell the difference between the two.

One of them was Naruto, with the angry, yet hopeful orangey red chakra.

The other was Sasuke, with the calm, yet revengeful purply chakra.

It was pretty uncommon to see differently colored chakra, but with those two... it wasn't much of a suprise.

While Naruto had the Kyuubi, Sasuke had the curse mark.

The two battled it out, Nao just calmly waiting for it to end. Finally they leaped at each other, their most powerful jutsu that they know in their right hand.

Hitting each other with their jutsu they both collapse. Nao leaps away from her tree and lands gracefully on the water, "We see each other again, Uchiha-san," Nao says calmly.

Sasuke gasps and quickly stands up in a fighting stance. Nao giggles, "No worries, I am not here to fight you... Don't you want to go to Orochimaru-sensei?"

Sasuke doesn't respond, however he peers at Nao's bandaged eyes, curious.

"Well? Do you, because if so then I am here to excort you there," Nao says calmly, arms crossed.

"Hn... just take me there," Sasuke says, walkling up to Nao, leaving behind a scratched headband.

"Ne, you are a rude one aren't you, Uchiha-san?"

"Urusai, (Urusai- a japanese word for shut up)." Nao just giggles in response and leaps away, but not without a last worried filled glance at a certain blonde gennin.

-

Nao jogs behind the group in frount of her, struggling to catch up with them. Sasuke did not come fast enough and Orochimaru couldn't wait any longer. Resulting in Orochimaru into using the jutsu, but because the jutsu could only be used once every three years, Sasuke during that time would have to train.

"Whatever... when are you going to train me?" Sasuke growls out.

Kabuto gasps at the rude tone that the young Uchiha was speaking to his master, "Sasuke-san, please do not speak to Orochimaru-sama in such a way," Kabuto says, but was apalled at the heated glare that the revenge filled Uchiha sent his way.

-

Wow, I had just got back from a camping trip and I couldn't believe that I got so many votes and reads in such a short time:) So I would like to thank you guys for being so awesome like that:).

And so I got a couple of other fanfictions that I am working on, and I was wondering if you could show them some love...

Anyway, how about fifteen votes and five comments and I'll update again?