Overprotective Brother

Chapter Six; Overprotective Brother

Nao, Kabuto, and Misumi Tsurugi, a fellow team member whom has the peculiar ability to stretch his body, all thanks to the success of Orochimaru's lab experiments. The plan was to have someone from the team go against Uchiha Sasuke and force him into using the curse mark- a mark that the boy does not currently have... but he will...

They were all standing in front of the Forest of Death. Anko, the current proctor was explaining the rules of the next exam... something about only having five days to complete the task and that they have to collect both heaven and earth scrolls.... yadda, yadda, blah, blah, blah... Yeah, Nao could not really focus, distracted by a orange and black butterfly.

Nao glances around, recognizing Orochimaru-sensei's chakra. She spots a young woman from the grass giving her and Kabuto a meaningful look, Nao nods understanding what the look ment.

-

"Misumi are you sure that you want to handle this?" Nao asks hopefully.

"Yes I do, Nao-chan... I can handle myself," Misumi responds. Their whole team was up in the thick canopy of a tree, undetected from the little gennin below them.

"Aww... I kinda wanted to fight them... but if you really do want to fight... then I guess, " Nao pauses to give the other ninja puppy eyes while letting out a sad little sigh, "I guess I will let you fight..."

Misumi's eyes widen and he quickly shakes his head to and fro, "No, no, no! Nao-chan, if you really do want to fight... then I guess I will let you fight them," he says quickly.

Nao lets out a happy laugh and gives Misumi a hug and a kiss on the cheek, "Aw, you are so nice, Misumi-kun!" the unsuspecting successful lab experiment blushes and stays stock still, unsure how to react.

Nao jumps down and starts to attack the genin, all the while unaware of the situation that she has placed Misumi.

Misumi watches Nao fight with something glinting in his eyes, a hand touching the pink cheek that Nao had just kissed, a small goofy smile on his face... well that is until he caught sight of the glare that Kabuto was throwing his way.

"Misumi,  you even think about doing anything to my imouto, then I will break every single bone in your body, is that clear?" Kabuto growls out, giving the poor young ninja a heart attack.

"Am I clear," Kabuto growls out once again, only louder and more threatening than before.

Misumi furiously nods his head, backing up from the enraged Kabuto, "H-h-hai."

-

"Hey, mina-san! (people)" Nao yells out happily, jumping down from the tree that she was formerly in. The gennin jumps, suprised at Nao's appearance,  having not detected her.

"Huh!? How did you get there!?" A brunnet gennin exclaims loudly, holding a katana clumsily- obviously not used to the weapon. The group of genin were from the Village Hidden in the Grass.

"Just shut up, Rina!" Her teammate exclaims, giving the brunnet a huge glare... obviously there was some bad blood between the two.

"Okay, mina-san! Let's play a game, you each tell me your dreams and if I think it is worth it, then I will let you live... but if it is not~," Nao pauses letting out a dark chuckle, her whole happy personae gone replaced with a dark and blood thirsty one.

The three genin all step back, scared out of their mind. "Okay, so who wants to play first?" The genin whirl around, almost soiling themselves, Nao had moved behind them, and was too fast for an eye to see.