Momentarily Blind

Chapter Ten: Momentarily Blind

Standing, arms crossed, feet shoulder length apart Nao concentrates on the people around her. Orochimaru had done quite a few experiments on her, they had hopefully ended up successfully, but because her eyes needs to recover she currently has a bandage over them... Making her momentarily blind...

"Tsunade-sama, you are the only one who could heal Orochimaru-sama's arms," Kabuto says, standing protectively in front of the snake sannin. They were in Tanzaku Town, all of the nearby villagers has sensed something was hazy about the two groups of people and fled from the place

Tsunade snorts, glaring at the group of three, Kabuto, Orochimaru, and Nao. "Why would I help you?"

Kabuto and Orochimaru smirks,  "Orochimaru-sama has come to offer you an exchange, if you will heal Orochimaru-sama's arms, then he will bring back the people who yiu loved the most, using  Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation," Kabuto says, smirking confident that Tsunade was already considering the offer.

Shizune, a young black haired woman whom was holding a pink clothing coverer pig gasps, "Tsunade-sama!  You cannot possibly be thinking about-"

"Hush, Shizune," Tsunade says, giving the black haired girl beside her a small glare.

Kabuto lets a small smile grace his lips, but before he could even continue on with his persuasive exchange, Nao cuts him off, " However, for us to be able to do the justu you must provide two human sacrifices," Nao says calmly, her head facing in the dorection where she assumed that both Tsunade and Shizune where at, " We will let you think about our offer but in a weeks time we will meet here for your final decision." With that Nao gave a little bow and the three of them, Kabuto, Orochimaru, and Nao leaped off the ground, landing on a nearby roof.

-

Nao lounges comfortably on the couch,  upside down with her bare feet up against the head rest with her long black untamed hair pooling on the floor.

"Ne, Kabuto-nii... do you think that Tsunade will agree and help Orochimaru-sensei?" Nao asks, her head tilted in the direction of where she guessed Kabuto was. Because she could no longer see untill they removed the bandages around her eyes, Nao was still getting used to having to walk around and do stuff without the use of eyesight. She was always good at sensing chakra, so Nao used that to her advantage... it was the inanimate objects that confused her, she would often teip over something as little as a rock.

Kabuto glances over to Nao, looking sadly at her bandaged face, hoping that the experiment worked, because if it was a fail... then Nao could possibly be... blind.

-

A week has passed since the little meeting between Orochimaru and Tsunade, it was the day that Tsunade will make her decision. Nao stood, leaning against the wall of a nearby building while Orochimaru stood a couple of meters in front of her.

"Ohiyo gozaimasu, (Ohiyo gozaimasu is a japanese phrase for good morning) Tsunade-sama!" Nao says calmly, her head tilted in the direction of Tsunade who was standing on a rooftop. Suprising the blonde Sanin, Tsunade had thought that her precense was undetectable.

Tsunade jumps down from the rooftop and lands gracefully in front of the two, "I have though about the offer and had given it much thought... and I have decided to," her right fist erupts in a minty green glow, Orochimaru smirks and takes a few steps forward. But before Tsunade could even touch Orochimaru, Tusnade was punched back.

Both Nao and Kabuto stood protectively in front of Orochimaru, "Sumimasen, Orochimaru-sama but it seems as if Tsunade-sama has not fully agreed to your terms," Kabuto says calmly while watching Tsunade closely.