Spending a Month

Chapter Eight; Spending a Month (Filler)

Nao hangs upside down on the couch, her feet hanging  up in the air while her head was nearly touching the ground,  her black hair unkempt and unbrushed... like usual.

Because she had forfeit from the preliminary round, she would not be able to advance to the next exam... meaning that she has nothing to do for the next month...

Nao sighs staring at the blank and boring white wall across from her, noticing the small spider that was determinedly spinning it's own web.

Kabuto and Orochimaru both had seemingly dissapeared, not giving Nao anything to do. 'Those stupid idiots, did they want me to die from boredo-' A growling sound that came from her stomach stopped Nao from her thoughts, the former spy then realizes that she hasn't eaten anything for breakfast.... and it was around dinner time... Nao has been staring at the wall for the whole day... "wow, time sure does fly by when you are having fun' Nao thought, sarcastically to herself.

-

"Nope, no food here either... damn, is there any food at all in this appartment complex!?" Nao said out loud, then sweat drops when she realized that she was talking to herself.

"I need to get out more, I am starting to talk to myself," Nao mutters, then sweat drops again when she realized she had spoken to herself again, "Damn it! I really do need to get out!"

-

Nao pushes the little curtain aside and walks inside of the little ramen stand, enjoying the delicious smells of cooking food.

"Hmmm! It smells so good in here!" Nao says while sitting down onto one of the stool that were right in front of the counter of the stand.

"Welcome to Ichiraku's Ramen! What would you like, Ma'am?" A young peppy girl asks.

"Hmm? Oh just call me Nao, and I would like a bowl of your Miso Ramen with a side of eggplant," Nao says studying the menu that was hung up in the back of the stand.

"Hai! Just wait a moment and I'll be back with your order!" the waitress says haplily while going to the back of the stand to covey Nao's order to the older man who was currently busying himself in making ramen.

"Here is your order, Nao-san!" the waitress says happily after few minutes while placing a steaming hot bowl of miso ramen in front of Nao. The young ninja looks at the bowl of deliciousness in front of her, trying (in vain) not to drool... too bad the ramen was currently too hot to eat... Nao did not want to accidentally burn her tongue.

"Teuchi! Ya know me, give me my usual!" A loud and slightly annoying voice yells from behind Nao.

"Naruto-kun! " Nao exclaims happily, when she turns around to spot the blonde ninja.

"Nao-chan,  what are you doing here!?" Naruto asks in suprise.

"Isn't it obvious!? I am eating," Nao says, giggling a little at the boy's stupidity.

"Oh, hehe... I knew that, believe it! " Naruto says while scratching the back of his neck slightly embarrassed.

"Haha, Naruto-kun eat with me! I don't like to eat by myself!" Nao says while turning around to take a slurp of her noodles.

"Hai!" Naruto says excitedly while sitting down one the stool next to his dark haired friend.

"So tell me how is your training so far?"

"I absolutly hate it! But I need to train to become stronger so I could become Hokage and everyone will respect me!"

Throughout the night Naruto and Nao talked about everything from Pervy Sage who is training Naruto for the upcoming exam to Kabuto, Nao's aniki (older brother).