Chapter 14

Chapter 14

{Val’s POV}

The night before...

“Why is the room spinning?” I asked Hunter.

“Because you’re drunk, and we can’t let your parents know so stay quiet.” He whispered against my ear.

“Hunter?”

“Yeah?”

“Why aren’t you drunk?” I asked.

“Because Farrah would kill me if I would drive you home under the influence.” He replied, throwing me over his shoulder effortlessly.

“Ooh, you’re so strong,” I giggled, squeezing his biceps.

“Shut up, Valentine, you’re going to blow our cover.” He hissed.

“I think you’re on your period.” I stated.

“Shh, they’re gonna hear you.”

“They sleep in the right wing all the way there, how could they possibly hear me right now?” I demanded.

“Parents have that special ability, beats me.” He said, climbing up the stairs.

He opened my bedroom door, and I don’t even know how he knows its my bedroom door but he opened it anyway. Then he gently placed me on my bed on a sitting position. He then took off my peep toes. My babies.

“Can you get me my nightgown?” I asked. “It’s in that room just on a chair.”

He did as I told him and turned around, waiting for me to change into my nightgown. I quickly slipped off the gown and put my nightgown on.

“I'm decent.” I said.

He turned around and got the gown from me and went back in the wardrobe, to return it I guess. He went back and tucked me into bed.

“Goodnight, Val.” He whispered against my forehead.

I yawned, “goodnight, Hunt.”

He was about to leave when I made a quick decision. “Stay.” I said.

“What?” He asked, looking shocked.

“Don’t be shy, Hunter. Stay the night ith me.” I patted the space next to me.

He visibly gulped, “I..um, don’t think that’s a god idea.”

“No, it’s a good idea. What if I sleep walk? I need you here to keep me from sleep walking, you won’t do anything to me right?” I asked innocently.

He shook his head, “No, I would never.”

I smiled brightly, “good. Now sleep next to me. And get your clothes off, I think I have an over sized t-shirt in my closet. It’s in the left most.”

He came back out wearing my over sized t-shirt and basket ball shorts. “Where did you get these?”

“My cousin left them a few months back, now can you please shut up and sleep? I’m tired.” I whined.

He chuckled and made himself comfortable next to me. The next thing I knew, everything was black.

~*~