Chapter 26

Chapter 26

"Why are you waking me up so early?" I demanded as soon as someone ripped my covers off of me.

"We're going to the beach!" Hunter sang, throwing some clothes at my face. "And don't worry about your extra clothes, it's all packed and in the car. Just get dressed, we're leaving in ten minutes."

He left me with my mouth wide open, what just happened? I yawned and took a quick shower, throwing on the clothes he gave me. I brushed my teeth and got my shades and I went down the stairs to find Farrah, Dan, Ashton, and Finn wearing beach clothes and was chilling by the breakfast bar, which was empty of food.

"But what about my breakfast?" I whined.

"There's toast in the car, now let's go guys!" Hunter said, pulling me out of the house.

"Does my parents know about this?"

"Of course, they were too happy to get rid of you too." He replied.

I was in no mood to retort to that. The beach was at least twenty minutes away. i ate my toast and sat back down without complaining. Everyone was doing their own thing. Farrah was texting someone, Finn was texting someone, Ashton was sleeping, and Dan was on his earphones. I hastily got my earphones out too and played my favorite song.

Once we reached the beach, everyone was active. They were all running into the ocean as soon as he hit the sand. I, on the other hand, was still half sleepy to do so. I simply found a shaded area and placed my mat on the floor.

"Aren't you going swimming?" Farrah asked me, taking her sun dress off.

she was wearing a red bikini, very hot on her. I shook my head and told her to go ahead. As soon as she ran for the waters, people were full-on starring at her. More like Finn was full-on starring at her. I smiled cheekily to myself. They should really be an item! I got Farrah's phone and unlocked it, to put Finn's number in it. To my dismay and surprise, Finn's number was already there. AND they were messaging! So he was messaging her in the car, and vice versa! They seem a bit shy towards each other, which was kinda weird on Farrah's part. Farrah was the go-getter type of gal. She was straight forward if she liked someone and everyone knew who she liked. Well she didn't tell me she liked Finn.

"Who's phone is that?"

I looked up and saw Hunter's glorious abs. Dayum, girl, he is one fine piece of work. I looked away quickly, "Farrah's." I quickly replied. i had to make sure I wasn't drooling.

"Don't you wanna go swimming?" i shook my head.

"Tanning, then?" I shook my head again.

"What do you wanna do?"

"I just wanna relax. if you want to go swimming, feel free." I told him. I put down my shades and hid my face from his point of view.

"O-kaay." he said slowly backing up and going into the ocean.

Maybe I should go swimming and not be some weirdo under the coconut tree. I took of my tee and shorts. Now I noticed the bikini Hunter picked out for me. It was purple with neon lines across it. The top was a tube with staps, while the bikini bottms had a panty-like design. I took off my shades and ran after them.

"Glad you could join us," Hunter smiled down at me.

"Couldn't resist your glorious abs," I blurted out before I could stop myself.

"is that so?" He flashed me a cheeky smile.

I shyly nodded, then out of nothing he dunked me into the ocean. "Jerk! This is Victoria's Secret, you asshole!" I yelled.