Prologue

"If you guys were superheroes, what would you want your name to be?" I lay in my bunk, staring at the plain white ceiling above me.

"We could never be superheroes."

"Oh come on, Wanda. You could be one if you wanted to. Plus I said if, not when.

"I would want something to do with speed. Speed master." Pietro speaks up from his bunk beside mine.

"Speed master? Seriously? That sounds like a 6 year old made it up."

"Well what would you want, Sloth?" I roll my eyes at his nickname for me.

"Remedium." I answer fairly quickly. I've thought about this before. "It means cure in Latin. Cause I can cure injuries I guess. I don't know. It's stupid."

"No, that's a good one." Sonic sits up in his bed. "It sounds cool, too."

"Your's could have silver in it. Because of the colors you leave behind when you run." Wanda joins the conversation now. I guess we finally got her interest.

"Fast silver?" I think out loud. "Silver speed?"

"Silver speed sounds okay. What about Quicksilver?" I nod my head to that one.

"Quicksilver." I repeat it, listening to how it sounds. "I like that."

"And Wanda can have red in her name." Pietro looks back at Wanda again.

"Or what about scarlet? I think it sounds cooler."

"But red is more simple. More people could understand it. Like red... Red... Mind?"

"Are you trying to make her sound like the Red Skull or something, Sonic?" He slowly shakes his head no. "That's why we should use scarlet."

"I have powers like a witch." Wanda says, staring at the scarlet designs she created in front of her. "Scarlet witch." Pietro and I both nod our heads.

"Remedium, Quicksilver, and Scarlet Witch. We could be the unstoppable trio." Pietro states.

"The Terrific Trio." I say, laughing at my own words.

If only we could all actually work together to help people. Instead we could all be trapped in here the rest of our lives being experimented on and later used as weapons for Hydra.

I don't want that happening to any of us. I'll make sure we all get out of here together so we can work together to help anyone we can.

>.<

Welcome to book two of the Remedium series! Currently I have 5 fully written and edited chapters and plan on getting at least one more done today and more as time goes on, so hopefully I'll be able to stick to a chapter being updated a week.

If you're new here, I highly recommend reading book 1, Cure, first. These are not stand alone books.

Hope you all enjoy! I honestly think this book will end up better than the last.

Lastly, obviously all rights reserved to Marvel except for my character, Riley Medela, her storyline, and anything else I make up.
xx