ᴀмᴀzoɴ

Okay so this story is roughly edited.

Also a lot of people have expressed that they don't like Rhea. I didn't intend to make her likeable and a lot of them have said that what the Amazons are doing is wrong.

I KNOW.

That is why I wrote it. Because what they believe in is basically what the men of the time believed in. They are hypocrites. What I'm writing is from mythology, some of it is also what I made up in my head. Sometimes the Amazons would cut off their right breast and their hair. Of course none of this is proven to be real so nobody knows if Amazon women are real.

Just keep an open mind when you read this story, it is meant to show that an all women's world is not perfect. Now I'm as much of a feminist as the next woman but I don't believe in all the policies I have written in this story.

I don't believe them, I personally would never give up a child (no matter the gender) but some people do in this day and age still, and throughout history. Some things I've written you may not agree with and I understand that. But I'm a writer and my personal preference is to broaden my horizons, to write about all sorts of things.

I'm sorry about this rant but I completely understand what some people have been writing. This story is not perfect, Amazons aren't perfect. But they were very set in their ways, like a lot of men back in those days.

So sorry about this.

Amazon

"We will never bow to man."

For years the Amazons have been living isolated from men, only leaving to find a suitable man to mate with, to produce more girls. They would never bow to a man; they would rather kill a man than marry a man. They have stayed hidden, participating in wars against men, the women have stayed strong in their resolve, and they have never weakened to a man and would rather die than ever become a slave to a man.

Rhea is young and has finally come of age; it is her turn to go out into the world to find herself a man to produce a child with. Rhea would much rather get it over and done with, she was wanted to prove she was not the weak link, she just wanted to fulfil her duty and head back to her small village. But Bastian—a Greek warrior—is as stubborn as she is and brings a lot of trouble with him.

(this amazing cover on the side was made for me by @Ashihara and @appetence, thank you both so much!)