ғoᴜʀ

Amazon | Four

Throwing her belongs back on her horse; Rhea looked out of the corner of her eye at Bastian – the man she captured. He was tied up again and she was pursing her lips, Xanthe had already started with her man and she could hear the cries from her post. Leora was more careful with her man and seemed to be buttering him up, Rhea was avoiding Bastian like the plague, and he would whistle under his breath and would constantly try to make conversation with her. It took all she could not to ram her sword into his heart.

Staring out at the forest, Rhea winced as she heard Xanthe cry out again – the woman would not shut up. “Excuse me,” she heard someone clear their throat and she turned to Bastian, “Ah Rhea or something,” he coughed a little, “Can you please untie me?”

“No,” she grunted and went stared out at the forest.

“Ugh,” she heard Bastian groan, “Why not?” He seemed weak and that made Rhea frown, she had heard men were fierce warriors that would empower you and force you to submit, taking over all control of your mind and body – they could do anything and a woman would have to bow down and respect him. Rhea ignored Bastian, it could be a ploy for him to get Rhea to believe he was weak and kind, only to have him turn around and force her to become weak, to force her to become submissive which would go against everything she and the woman she grew up with had fought for.

“No,” she barked again and Bastian grumbled under his breath.

“Are we leaving?” A well sated male asked as he walked toward Rhea, grinning but suddenly his eyes widened, “I had never met a whore that was so experimental before.”

Rhea whipped around, grabbing her dagger tightly in her fist and glaring at the man as she shoved him against a tree. She held the dagger to his throat as her horse whinnied, backing away from them and Bastian squeaked. “Whore,” Rhea spat, “I am not a whore. I am a warrior.” She seemed to stand straight, rolling back her shoulders as her eyes bore like fiery pools of dark gold into the man’s eyes. The man didn’t seem to care much, a smirk began to form on his face as Rhea narrowed her eyes, holding the knife up to his throat, and blood began to trickle down his tanned skin.

“Of course,” he refrained from shaking his head, only knowing that it would most likely kill him, “You are never whores.” But he then seemed to look behind her, “But the way Xanthe acted,” he licked his lips, he was disgusting and much like a leech, “I would say not even a whore would have been as scandalous as she was.” He then began to slip his arm around Rhea, pulling her to him, “Will you be the same? I have never had two women at once you know, would you be willing?”

Rhea turned him around, slamming him against the tree and holding her knife to his neck, “I am not a whore nor do I deserve to be treated as such, if I had the choice I would murder you where you stood but that would be much too kind.” Rhea hissed.

“Rhea,” Xanthe’s voice boomed, “What are you doing to my man?”

“Keep him on a leash,” Rhea hissed and shoved him toward Xanthe who stood, her arms crossed over her chest as she glared at Rhea.

“I will get rid of him when I am sure I am carrying a child,” Xanthe hissed and grabbed the man.

“A child?” Bastian asked, “Is that what you want us for?”

“It is none of your business,” Rhea growled and shoved her dagger back into her bag and grabbed Bastian.

“Yes it is my business,” he argued as he was pushed onto the back of her horse, “That would be my child too!”