1

Ari's pov~

" ARI!!!! Wake up sweet-pea!! You don't wanna be late for your date!!" She said knocking on the door a hundred times.

I groan loudly as I drag myself out of bed. I look at the clock and it read...
7:00am....

Why wake me up so early in the morning... Jeezzz...

I walked to my closet and decide to just wear regular stuff for this date.. I mean it's not important anyways.

I grabbed a regular white plain t-shirt and some baby blue rips jeans with white vans.

I grabbed my phone as it rang on the bed.

" hello?" I answered with no emotions what so ever.

" well, good morning to you too." He said.

" what do you want?" I asked annoyed already with his petty little attitude.

" I'm coming earlier.... So hurry and get dressed." He said.

" is that all?"

" ye-"

I turned off the phone and tossed it on my bed as I look for my book.

i lifted up my pillow and grab my book.
I sat on my bed reading it...
.
.

.
.
As time past he finally arrived..... Hearing my mom's squeaky voice downstairs must mean that he is here.

I grabbed my purse as I open my door and walk down stairs with no interest in this date.

" let's get this over with" I breathed.

As I barely reach the floor downstairs, I felt a hand grab my arm and rush me to the door. Almost tripping on own legs I manage to stand my ground...

" Aish.... Is this necessary?"I mumbled annoyed by my mom's actions.

I stood next to him with a ' I don't care about you' look plastered on my face.

" WAH! So couple worthy!!" My mom squealed as she shook my dad's shirt.

" you guys even dress like a couple." My dad smile brightly.

I heard the idiot laughed as he nodded to my dad's compliment.

I looked at him and sighed internally.....

He was wearing white plain t-shirt and baby blue rip jeans with some timberlands....
Are you serious?
Did I kill somebody in the past?
Why is God being so cruel to me?

" I'll go change." I say as I start to walk upstairs, but a hand caught my waist.

" let's go, we look cute anyways" Jungkook smiled showing his bunny teeth.

" Awww.... So cute!!" My mom fangirled over us.

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

" let's just go before my mom blows her top." I say annoyed with life.

I pushed his hand off of my waist and walked out to his car.